Honey House -- A BBW Horror Game

SYNOPSIS – There’s a haunted mansion surrounded by a beach and forest and it’s called Honey House. The only beings that reside there are sexy BBW horror villains. Every stage deals with a single villainess and your character has to survive them.

THE OC’s: So far, we got Lola (a kung fu psychopath), Margie (a Satanist possessed by a bear), and Patty (a marine biologist that gave herself gills and sewn her legs together to be a “mermaid”).

If you want more info on the OC’s, their bios are on my DeviantArt page: KitWissington User Profile | DeviantArt

All these characters were conceived by me and are designed by the super talented OverlordMetal.

This game will be made for both horror lovers and BBW lovers. It’s similar to Dead by Daylight or Five Nights at Freddy’s, so there will be jump scares. Due to the fetish-y nature, all the villainesses will have intense jiggle physics (boob jiggles, butt jiggles, belly jiggles, etc). Honey House will be a spooky and sexy experience.

Leave some feedback down below and help me flesh out this concept. I really do hope that this can become a game.

3 Likes

Loving this idea! My question is, are you planning on making this a 3D or 2D game? And what would the objective be? To escape? Defeat the BBW’s? And what sort of fetish content be involved, will there be squashing or out-of-shape stuff for example?

To be honest, I don’t know if it will be 2D or 3D. Whatever one is easier. This is gonna sound terrible, but I have no experience with game design. A few people might have to help me out on this one.

As for the fetish content, I’m going to go with what the people want. Squashing could work. Yeah, the villains could be trying to squash our lead. Maybe Margie can have a vore angle to her.