Housewife Simulator - FREE DEMO OUT!! ❤

I’m pleased to announce the official release of Chapter 1 as a demo! Chapter 1 has hours of content and is more robust than a lot of games on this site, so I really hope you enjoy it!

Download the demo on Itch: Housewife Simulator by AnonymooseProductions

If you do enjoy it, please consider buying the game to get Chapter 2 and future updates, or even better, become a Patron to get Chapter 2 and get insider development builds, teaser images, participate in development, and of course, support development of this game and others.

Let me know what you think! :heart: - Moose

5 Likes

I saw a bug report on Itch with someone saying it didn’t work on their Android device. Can someone with an Android device confirm? I don’t have a good way to test on Android.

I don’t want to be critical or to dog on your project because you make some good games but I have one critique that’s preventing me from trying this one. A number of the characters in the screenshot look young, like really young to a concerning degree. They look far too close to being underage to the point I mistook the character in the blue dress from the “Pregnant Side Characters” screenshot as being at oldest an early high schooler. I’m not trying to be accusatory because I don’t know what your modeling software limits you too but I can’t get past their appearance enough to want to try the game.

Well, that’s a new one to me.

All characters in the game are very obviously over 18. It’s literally part of the introduction where you meet the two main characters - who are newlyweds in grad school.

I hope you choose to try it anyways.

2 Likes

that’s just how the program looks, all the models got that glossy smooth skin baby face look to them

1 Like

I know the characters are going to be of age but like Manchura said, a few of characters have a strong glossy and baby face like look. It doesn’t help that characters in the screenshots like the girls in blue and green appear to have the body proportions (meaning height, head size, and anything other than boob belly or butt) of creepily young teenagers. It’s the whole argument about loli but not using an anime style. No amount of “she looks 15 buts she’s actually way older” is going to help me get past that look. I loved Neon Dreams, but I’m not sure I can set aside the twinge of eck to try this one.

Then don’t play it if it causes you to have those feelings. You’ve stated your opinion and the dev has responded stating the characters’ are of legal age. Games that pull the “don’t worry she’s 18, bro” card are often using actual children’s and teenagers models as a base for their character design, and are doing so intentionally. No characters in game are “loli”.

I don’t know if actually playing the update would make you feel differently rather than seemingly basing it off a teaser side view image but further discussion of this is going to border on being off topic as the dev has responded to your concern. If you feel anything further needs to happen feel free to reach out to an admin or mod on the matter with your concerns.

8 Likes

I like the idea but it is very grindy currently. I don’t think I missed anything, the only event in the house is the pool cleaner right? So clicking through the menus in the same optimal way over and over with barely any events untill you reach the next stage gets old pretty quick.

2 Likes

I addressed this in Chapter 2 - there’s more random events and twice the story events! :grin:

Make sure you maximize studying and finish every day stuffed (overfull to 50 past your fullness) to minimize the grind. The story moves pretty fast if you do that.

3 Likes

I’ve loved your other projects so far, but before I try this I really have to confirm; the pregnancy content is optional, right? Just a me thing, but pregnancy stuff makes me really uncomfortable.

1 Like

Yes it is, you can choose it to see it in the weight gain route

2 Likes

No worries! Like Adam said, it is optional in Chapter 1.

Chapter 2 has pregnancy though - lots of it. :wink:

Hope you enjoy it. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is a sweet little game with the promise of being big. I enjoyed it, but I couldn’t help noticing that the achievements gallery mentioning random events in the entryway, but that wasn’t a location that I could go to. Is that a paid feature only?

1 Like

The achievements for Chapter 1 are all available in the demo. Some days you’ll have the additional option in the house to go to the Entryway, and it will have an (!) next to it.

The hardest achievement to get that way is the pregnant dream - it only occurs in the weight gain route, after you’ve been to the lab, after you’ve seen the weight game dream. I always recommend people intentionally stall if they’re having trouble getting it… Wait until you’re level 4 or 5 on weight gain, then wake up, check if the entryway is available, sleep again if its not (without doing anything). It will unlock fairly fast, the chance of the random event is high.

Let me know if you have any trouble finding any other content, and I’m glad you enjoyed it! :smiley:

Oops, I replied to the thread and not your post. Replying to your post so you get the notification - See the post above this one!

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. I don’t think that I ever saw the entryway appear as an option. I always noticed the pool cleaning notification, so I don’t think that it’s a me thing, but I can’t be 100% certain about that. Anyways, it’s nice to see a dedicated ass expansion option. That is unfortunately rare.

1 Like

Hey everyone! I wanted to engage with the community and see what you liked, what could have been done better in the demo, and any things the community wants to see in the future.

Even if you’re not a Patron, there’s an open Discord channel for the demo here: Come join me on Discord

I’ll highlight this from my post from a month ago.

I’m of the opinion that the demo was really good, so i don’t have much to add in that regard. It did its job of getting me to subscribe on patreon for a month to get access to chapter 2! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I liked the demo! Especially the sweetness between the couple.You get tired of nsfw games where you just go around boinking whoever, you know? The renders were consistently very good. The rest of this post is criticism, but it’s more could-be-betters than bads.

Like someone else said, I think the intro (before we get to the lab) got repetitive. It’s easy to figure out the the most weight-gaining day, and there isn’t really anything else to do. You mentioned the next chapter is more eventful, and that sounds great.

Since the housewife is spending all these days alone, I thought she might experience some loneliness. (No, this is not about cheating.) She mentions missing her husband when they talk, but maybe she’d do something else to cope with loneliness? Start a hobby, call a friend and have a long conversation? In some ways her situation’s like a lot of people’s in early/mid 2020… Maybe look into what they did then?

Then there’s the question of how the house needs so much cleaning she doesn’t have the energy to get it all done, even though she’s the only one dirtying up the place. I get that it serves a purpose in the game, but it’s real “hmm…” material.

I played the AE route and I think the modeling was good, but just a little off. Towards the end of chapter 1 I thought the butt should have been taller. It stuck out kinda awkwardly straight back. Butts tend to be rounder than that!

2 Likes

I thought about the loneliness statement… Maybe it would make sense for some of her classmates to stop by. It would be a whole vector to add some more side characters.

Thanks for the good feedback on the modeling of the butt looking off too. Even though I’ve put out a few games, the storywriting and coding isn’t new - the graphics creation is - so little bits like that help a lot.