Howdy! New member here!

Howdy! I’ve been stalking these forums for a while now but I finally decided to make an account. Before the server changed, I found some pretty fun games I played once in a while. I’m hoping I’ll be able to talk to some people in the future and I’m hoping we can get along!

1 Like

Welcome! Happy to see you joining the family, and we look forward to having you here.

Hi there! We’re glad to have you! Now, since you mentioned them,now I’m curious~

What games are your favorites?

2 Likes

Thank you for the friendly welcome! There’s a lot of games here that I thought were fun. Noone’s game is definitely one of them! There was another one that I can’t remember the name of but it involved a fairy taking you to a forest and you were stuck there, gaining weight by eating wolves and bears.

It’s nice seeing friendly people here! I’m kind of shy so I’m not the best at conversation.

1 Like

Glad you shared~

Let me know if you find that fairy game, it sounds fun!

1 Like

That game was forest and shack, I think. It was a Quest game. Is that the one you’re thinking of?

1 Like

Yeah, I think it was.

1 Like

Oh! I made that game~

Apparently my account was deleted when they updated the site? I’m about to go upload it now. I’ll attach a link here when I do.

Here’s a link to that game.