Hungry Girls, a Three In a Row Matching Game

Oh, that’s probally because you don’t have a local flash player.
Here, this file will solve this. And don’t worry, I got it from this forum as well, just… don’t remember for which game…
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PaOcqYB5VrfoAptMhfqcrlbTkh5o7hsi

The game now has an update. If you have the Adobe Air version, just downloading the game from the site will cause it to automatically update.

Do you know if i can reset the game back to its original version?

I’m not sure. It’s been a while since I last played this game

is this still a valid way to edit the game?

Does anyone knows where is the save file in the mobile version? I want to reset my phone to get rid of junk and I would prefer not losing the little progress I have.

I cant unpack/install this game.
I get an error because I dont have adobe air.
when I go to the adobe site I cant find the program either XD
anyone on here who can help?

Que tengo que hacer si no me aparece la carpeta localhost dentro de Objetos compartidos?

how do i download and install this game on my laptop

how did u do it wat program did u use

After trying for quite some time to get this game to “click” with me, I think I finally figured out the underlying issue with it, or at least with the non-Patron version. It’s structured like a bad freemium mobile game. Much of the game’s content is locked behind stat checks that take an obscene amount of time to rank up. Combine that with the arbitrary wait timers and simplistic core gameplay loop, and the lack of microtransactions is the only thing setting this game apart from App Store trash.

Succeeding at the sex scenes requires the player to have all of their sex skills in the triple digits; 100-200+ for 1-star girls and 600+ for 2-star girls. Unfortunately, the game doles out sex skill upgrades in tiny, single-digit amounts. The only way to feasibly rank them up is to grind money in the main game and spend it all on sex skill upgrades at the Hospital. The grind gets even worse with the Versus mode, where you’re doomed to fail if you haven’t upgraded your girls’ weight capacity, which is an even slower and more luck-dependent process than raising sex skills. That’s not to mention the one-hour wait timer between each sex scene, regardless of whether the player succeeded or failed at it.

3 Likes

To install the game, go to Paploman’s website and download HungryGirls.exe. Run the .exe file, and the game will install. The installer will also create a shortcut for the game in the Start menu.

Is there any option to permanently change the girls base visual stats (the 3B-s)?

1 Like

I don’t think that there is. I believe that the only two ways to upgrade a girl are to increase her maximum capacity and how many points she awards you.

I like the concept of this game, but damn, it’s like playing the worst of the worst Korean mobile game ever made.
All these damn wait timers, grinding for days, bad RNG, etc.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m new and I have a question. Does anyone know how to unlock the game’s patreon so I can get the other girls and everything in general?

You sign up for the 5 or 10 dollar tier and there is a cheat code given to patreons from what I recall.

If your asking for advice on how to bypass a paywalled game so you can have payed content for free. Then, you’re asking in the wrong place and it would be against the Post only your own stuff rule.

1 Like

In regards to asking for some help, was there a way to change the player character’s name? when the game was updated to add that feature I was clicking too fast to notice it and now my character is named “null” as the default entry.

Is there a way to go into the game’s files and change the player character’s name without having to restart the whole game?

It’s been a while since I’ve last tried out this game, (ran out of content on the free version to experience) but provided not much has changed I can tell you there’s a rather simple way to get through the grind (at least past the first hours).

Back when I first started I had a similar opinion on the game; everything costs so much money and you barely get anything from playing normally… and then I tried going through a girl’s story (I believe it was Louise’s). If you complete a scene from a girl’s story, you get some rewards that include sex stat increases, weight capacity and I believe money. At first these rewards are kind of meager, but past the second event or so they start getting ridiculously large. I was finishing sex scenes almost instantly after I got done with just one story and more money than I knew what to do with. Maybe doing the same thing will help?