Hypothetical for if you guys.

Alright, we all are attracted to fat people, but it is usually just a fantasy. But what if there were no health problems at all, so diseases, body problems, stuff like that don’t exist at all. And you had a significant other that wants to get fat, would you make them fat and what weight would you stop at?

7 Likes

If that hypothetical existed, I still hang around 250 to 300 pounds since to me it is the most appealing.

5 Likes

In this Hypothetical scenario, I would need to ask another question before properly answering because gravity still could factor into this scenario and use your own weight against you to immobilize you still it would more likely stop at a around perhaps 600 pounds give or take while i myself would be really curious to push further into the 700 or so mark as this is where the weight of their bodies start to effect the your body movement despite not having any health issues at all due to gravity working against the body demanding them to be pinned down.

If Gravity isn’t an issue in this scenario then it would be a case of what weight those said people want to be and costs to get their and maintain it if in the much more extreme situation as for myself most certainly close or up to the half ton mark itself.

1 Like

Maybe 250 to 300 you can’t look like videogame characters that are really fat so 300 max would be the most attractive weight for me

1 Like

In a “no health penalty” hypothetical, it would all depend on what my significant other wished. I always considered 3-400 pounds a reasonable number. Decently fat, but still fairly mobile.

With no health problems, though, if she wanted to experiment considerably larger, I would so be down for it.

1 Like

In a more realistic scenario I would object to larger sizes for health reasons but in this hypothetical I’d say it’s all up to my partner. It’s their body, and I’m not picky when it comes to size to begin with.

1 Like

I’d say up to 400 pounds depending on height, but I would be fine with a lot less. For me it more about the “fat talk” and the feeding and the little moments inbetween than just pure weight gain. But as Scoffles said, their body their choice.

4 Likes

NO BRAKES ON THE CHONK TRAIN BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE until she stops looking like a person because she’s too big, then maybe pump the brakes a lil

3 Likes

Stopping? Never heard of it.

2 Likes

Hypothetical lack of health issues or not, my preferred range for my partner (female) would still be about 160-220 lb. range. Just the size I find most appealing personally, and luckily for me, that range wouldn’t have a whole lot of health concerns even without the hypothetical.

2 Likes

Tough one, I think the most obvious problem is that weight is dependent on a lot of factors. How much you gain, where it goes, what type of body fat it is, how structurally sound it is. Somebody who is only 4"5 and someone else whose 5"8 with different body types like androgynous or gynomorphic are going to be completely different so there’s no sure fire start and stop rule for this situation. That being said I think at least for me I’d be rather happy if my Significant Other had a 350 lbs voluptuous adrogynous body type. Large breasts and belly with petite everything else, the juxtaposition of those elements would sound fascinating to me…

1 Like

How much would they gain?!
Mate the only thing holding ME back is sever thanatophobia! If that was gone I’d be a mountain in a years time.

2 Likes

In an hypothetical world without any health problem, I would still ask my partner of how fat she want to be.
But for me, there are no maximal limits, in this hypothetical world, the immobility would be an illusion as there would have machines for lift and move us everywhere.

2 Likes

I’d only do that if there was a way to instantly go back to my previous weight

1 Like

i would let them choose. finding clothes would be a pain still.

1 Like