I am losing my mind in search of a game I'm positive exists

My hope when I made an account was to keep track of where I have been, but remain mostly, if not entirely, a lurker. To the extent that I believe I’ve only liked 10 comments and never commented myself in the 9ish months since I discovered this forum. However, for the past 3 days, I have remembered and searched for one specific RenPy game I played right at the beginning of my time on the forum that I can’t find on either computer I’ve played WG games on, in my browser history, in my read history on the forum, or in any place I can think to look that might have this game in it. I am pulling my hair out trying to find this game and could use any help that my fellow forum members would be kind enough to give me.

Obviously, it would be helpful if I included some information on what the game contained so I will attempt to include every fucking detail I can think of:

• The PC is a woman (she can be a mutual gainer, a feeder, or a feedee iirc) who works in some kind of lab and has a project that she’s working on in her free time that would produce a food someone could eat that would cause rapid weight gain with no movement or health consequences.
  • The PC forgets her travel mug in her office every. single. day. which as you might imagine was a joke I found intensely distracting.
  • There are two female NPCs whose names escape me however, one worked in HR and went to college(? if not college some kind of magic post-secondary school) with the PC. She’s very professional and within the story is noted to eat quickly, despite eating with a knife and fork and making very little mess. The other NPC works with animals and is some kind of huntress (and possibly a wolf girl, though that might be an assumption based on the way that the character is described and acts) who is an obvious foil for the HR lady.
  • I distinctly remember that you have the option to have a relationship with either NPC or both and that both NPCs have at least one special date. HR lady goes to the fair with the PC and wolf girl goes hunting with PC.
  • I’m also quite sure that despite being a RenPy game there are no visuals (or at least weren’t any when I was playing the game)
  • Additionally, I believe the game was either done or not being worked on when I found it and concluded it would not receive further updates.

That’s all I can remember at this exact moment and hope it’s enough to jog the memory of someone with better recall than myself. If the game has been scrubbed from the website at the creator’s request that’s fine, I simply have to know that it isn’t available and honestly, the game will probably occupy my attention for less time than the search has but the obsession with finding the game is killing me and I need help. Also, I’m not positive this is where this type of question is meant to be asked but it seemed right from what I read. If it isn’t I’ll gladly ask elsewhere; I have no intention to be a bother to site admins or mods.

Thanks in advance to any helpful folks who can lend me their considerable brainpower; it is greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

It should be @mythical-chikin’s #gain-jam entry Pet Project. From what I remember it checks all those boxes.

3 Likes

i absolutely loved pet project, i wish it was being worked on post jam

1 Like

You are amazing, thank you so much. That was exactly what I was looking for.

1 Like