I created a weight gain visual novel playable in browser it uses AI though

Im in love with these AI stories, keep up the good work.

Cant wait for future updates

new update is up Flarea Gain by True Apollyon IMA is highly unfinished but added some small things all is in the devlog

1 Like

This game is awesome! Really nice updates from the very first version. Maybe have even more detail between weights? I’d like more detail for buying and eating food. Maybe make the effects of the pills more obvious? I love the medic, magic shopkeep, and roommate characters so much! Maybe have more NPC gain? Very nice characters and intro. The grind type play is already more bearable after introducing other things you can do during a day. There is a glitch when you compare your body to Kali, where it shows you at maxiumum weight on the bottom of the page. I look forward to the future of this game!

2 Likes

really liked the update, a bit clunky between screens changes (buttons something are way to low), but great progress

liked this first part of the new update will wait for the second to give my feedback but so far pretty nice

1 Like

Played this a couple of weeks ago, I see it now has the vore tag dope. Anything substatial?

Edit: went trough the game and I could not find any vore is it super hidden?

Please add a download option.

1 Like

Try talking multiple times to the roommate that ends up going out with the MC’s crush.

What AI program is used to make these images?

stable diffusion with bigger girls civitai model

… how can i do that XD

uploading a zip from the product page and updating/replacing that zip each update I’m assuming would be the best method?

I don’t know, I just know that other creators of games in this style tend to do this.