I don't fucking know the Title

Hey, so this is my first game, spent a couple of hours on it. Its a text adventure game using twine, I made a story about a character(you) trying to get a girlfriend in college after many hard breakups in the past because of your kink. What’s your kink, you may ask, well in this game which I didn’t spend much time on, you choose from three women. It’s not very good, but it’s a start.

3 Likes

As I said problems, concerns, and especially suggestions

I suggest some more info on what the game contains, either through screenshots or a description.

6 Likes

yeah likeing feelinghealing said give us idea what it is.

1 Like

Its a text adventure game which isn’t very detailed but its my first attempt, you are attempting to date 1 of 3 girls with different kinks surrounding weight gain.

You should be able to edit your original post, to add the description. People will be hesitant to download the game without it, so you might not get as much feedback if you don’t.

6 Likes

If there is one complaint I have it’s that there’s not enough of it.
Still it’s a good start.

1 Like

There’s an option on Itch that lets people play your text games without having to download it, I’d probably recommend using it.

1 Like

God, this old game is awful…it needs some work lol

I love that you noticed as soon as you posted it, dont worry id never try and insult someone who created something on here, if I do id have the exact same reaction

1 Like

I now feel very silly for not paying more attention!

Don’t sweat it man, hope you have a nice day!