I don't know if I should post this here

So you probably don’t know me so now I will introduce myself… Hello I am scabbers a fellow connesuir of corpulence. And I just want to say today I was a a restaurant who’s name is redacted ai saw a girl about my age with a full crop top on but the thing is she just had a massive beautiful gut just sitting there for display as I was eating my food she sat down will like THREE burgers and ate them all in half the time it took me to eat my single burger. But hold on folks there’s more she got up and ordered a large vanilla milkshake and dank it all in one sitting, and as I was staring she got up and walked out the door but the thing is despite the amount of dense food she ate her gut jiggled magnificently and I just sat there staring at the door in awe and how I wished I said something…

5 Likes

mayhaps visit the place again in the future and if she’s there simply talk, things will go from there either friends or romance
simply muster up the determination and courage to do so… and if you do end up dating a job that pays well.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s true. Thanks for the info I will go the the place again see if she is there.

3 Likes

Damn! I wish I was as lucky as you…

1 Like

Easier said than done, I know how hard it can be to talk to someone you like

1 Like

Yes it is very hard for me especially because I am fairly shy person.