I have a question for everyone with pets

Do you kick your pets out of your room when you want to masturbate/have sex?

Read “parents” and had a whole moment here.

6 Likes

“parents”? Who is it by, or where can I read it?

1 Like

No, I read “parents” instead of “pets” in your post.

1 Like

oh, lol, i’m dumb and very stoned

it took me about 2 minutes to realized what you had actually written. oh lord, i lost it.

1 Like

Having had sex with my wife numerous times and having a cat who tends to not understand privacy, I don’t care. We are in the moment and it doesn’t matter what animal is watching XD

1 Like

Cat’s are banned from Jinx’s room. They keep biting wires.

My dog was once watching me intently as he had his way with a bean bag chair. He clearly doesn’t give a shit, so why should I?

5 Likes

Can you add a note to your description that says “NSFW”? It’d be nice, since this really isn’t appropriate to ask random people.

I mean… I’d argue the forum as a whole isn’t sfw dude

5 Likes

I’m asexual so I never want to have sex, I don’t really care if my cat sleeps on the bed while I look at fat art either, if that answers the question

I’m not sure that a forum dedicated to fetish content is the right place to be concerned about NSFW content but that may just be me

2 Likes

Nah lol, the pets are usually doing their own thing while I do mine.

1 Like

this is a fetish site, where else am i going to ask random people my burning fetish questions?

3 Likes

luckily mine are kind enough to not try to eat wires.

If it sleeps, I silent do my busines.
Otherwise - kick out.

My room is my cats safe place so I’d never kick them out of it

1 Like

I’ve decided that my room is my cat’s safe space as well, so I wait for her to be sleeping outside of my room before I do anything.

Honestly, I do neither lewd acts and I don’t kick my pet out. She actually stays inside my apartment at all times.

Seeing as someone’s already bumped this, I thought I’d reply.

Given that my cat is more than happy to lick her own genitals in front of me, I feel no guilt in having sex when she’s watching :stuck_out_tongue: