I have an idea for a minecraft mod, but idk any developers

I had an idea for a minecraft weight gain mod, and it’s extremely doable, it’s pretty much just status effects.

The player will have a set weight they start with, (Let’s say 150lbs). Above their hunger bar is a send hunger bar that is optional to fill. When the player eats enough to fill it in, they have over-eaten and will gain the effects “Fatigue, slowness, regeneration”, and temporarily the weight would increase. When if they run around the 2nd hunger bar can be burned off without too much effect on the weight. However, if they sat down, stayed still, or something lazy, the hunger would break down slowly into the weight, increasing it a more significant amount. During this, the player will have saturation for about 5 minutes, which weight would be added slowly until the timer goes down. Running would immediately cancel the saturation and start reducing the hunger. (That might get complicated, we can look into it later). Every 100lbs the player reaches in weight, they are granted health boost 4, resistance, regeneration, slowness, fatigue, and with their 2nd hunger bar, you can now fill them up 2x. The first time they’ll only be a yellow outline, but then the next layer would be blue (If that’s difficult to understand, lmk, I’m not too sure how to explain it). Now if they player were to reach 100lbs, they would be granted speed, strength, haste, but would temporarily have 2 heart removed until they return to between 100-150lbs. If the player reaches 75lbs, they’ll be given hunger II, weakness II, naseua, poison, and have only 3 hearts available. At 50lbs, the player starts dying until death.

I feel like this is accurate to what we feedee’s would want out of Minecraft, and with the right person, they might be able to make a changing model to get fatter or smaller, but one thing at a time. Does anyone know anyone who might be able to make this?

1 Like

ive been trying to make my own mod like this but im a poor coder lol