I made a chatbot on caveduck and I like it

I recently started using Caveduck and was blown away by how good the chatbots have become, especially with GPT 4, although that’s expensive. So I got addicted lmao and now I made my own and I actually think it’s good. All to do with weight gain btw.

If anyone has any requests or ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments!

Here’s the chatbot I made, a childhood friend who has gained some weight since you last saw her
and a refferral link for 2000 free points if you make an account with it.

2 Likes

I made another, this time about a princess, she’s shy about her weight though, so don’t lose hope!

1 Like

Another one, this time with a bit of fantasy and a character that doesn’t start chubby for those that want to start from the beginning!

1 Like

I made a chubby barista, you’re welcome!
Also I recommend GPT4 for the beginning on all chatbots.
Also also, if you have any ideas you’d like to see, feel free to reply with them!

1 Like

MOREEEEEE!! It’s a college student, turned fast-food worker, who has put on some weight over the last year! As usual I recommend GPT 4 to begin with and hope you enjoy!

1 Like

I have made another, as usual lol. This time you’re already together with a girl and yes I know, she isn’t chubby or fat, but you can don anything with this one, so if that’s something you want, go ahead.

P.S. I updated the settings to allow NSFW, oopsie

As usual I recommend to begin with GPT 4

This time I present an online gamer girl, who turns out to be a little chubbier than expected when you meet in real life.:eyes:

As usual I recommend to begin with GPT 4

We have a new neighbour moving in! Seems like it’s her first time living alone, treat her well! :wink:(there are pics of her being heavier)

As usual I recommend to begin with GPT4 and to enjoy yourself

It is I and here is more plump goodness

As usual I recommend you use GPT4 to begin with and enjoy yourself!

I like the bots and also the fact that there are multiples pictures. Maybe its a me problem but I only manage to get almost one new weight photo. Are the other photos depending on something? And if so, how do I find out what I need to do for the next photos?
Because I feel like I am missing something this way.

1 Like

Oh which bot in particular?

1 Like

This one is just a small experiment on my part. This character IS NOT to be your partner.

Zoey, Pauilne and Olivia
I manage to get like 3 photos now but I fail at the last one

Ah, I probably made their conditions too specific. I’ll change them

1 Like

AND I’m back! Sorry for the delay, I was busy with real life stuff. Anyway, meet Amy! A studious brit, who just arrived in the USA. How will this affect her, I wonder? Especially since she always wanted to get fat. :eyes:

As usual I recommend starting with GPT-4 and to have fun!

I bring forth a character that doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with weight gain, but this being Caveduck, means you can easily influence her towards that, if you want.

As usual I recommend starting with GPT-4 and to have fun! If you have any requests for characters just leave them in the comments!

Today I bring you another one, just because I’m not quite satisfied with my last one lol. So here we have Myo, your new junior at the office that you need to take care of!

As usual I recommend starting off with GPT-4 and to have fun! If you have any requests or ideas for characters just leave them in the comments below! (You don’t have to though, of course)

I have made another.

As usual I recommend you start with GPT-4 and to enjoy yourself!

If you have any ideas or request, just comment them down below!

I made an isekai themed weight gain bot. You’re welcome.

As usual I recommend you start with GPT-4 and to enjoy yourself!

If you have any ideas or request, just comment them down below!

Hey guys! I got some exciting news, I am now an official affiliate of Caveduck.io, which means that if you make an account after clicking one of my links or this link: Live AI Character Chat | Caveduck you get 2000 free points instead of the usual 1000. Thanks for the support!