//I make computers beep. Welcome to my domain.

Opulence is the aesthetic of abundance.

Long time lurker here. You can call me “3” for short.

I’ve gotta be honest, I never actually figured I would post anything on something as permanent as a forum board. I’ve wrestled with a lot of my demons as to the morality of having a WG kink, or whether this morbid fascination of mine is even a sexual kink, but we’re all learning things about ourselves each day. So, in the meantime, here I am.

Of course, you’re not here for philosophical musings, so I’ll cut to the chase.

As you might have surmised from the title, I’m a developer and game designer. I’m also a hobbyist writer and musician. My languages of choice are C#/C++, but I’m well familiar with Python, Java, and Angular. I have years of experience with Unity, but more recently, I have been picking up Godot. I’m still learning a lot with Ableton, but chiptune technically counts as music, right?

I got into this community by proxy, as I was inexplicably mesmerized by water/slime inflation years ago. A lot of artists I watched started doing WG art, and so I naturally followed suit. Strongfats with big bellies that can still maneuver around are my weakness.

Some more "fun" facts about me:
  • This username is a randomly generated string. I used this account as a burner account before I found the WG community.
  • If you ever wonder why I’m fucked in the head, it’s probably because the wires in my brain are crossed. Thanks autism. If I ever do anything out of line, feel free to tell me to knock it off.
  • Due to some of my family having heart problems from their size, I’m not necessarily the biggest fan of real-life WG. When it comes to art though, I can’t explain why, but I prefer my WG art to be in a cartoon-y art style.
  • Not a furry, but good art is good art to me, regardless of species.
  • My background as an author comes from writing fanfictions as a teen. I can’t promise the best descriptions in games, but I can try.
  • I love electronic music, almost to a fault, if you couldn’t tell. Can’t get enough of it. I wouldn’t have bought a $250 program if I didn’t. My games will likely feature electronic songs, though I can’t guarantee they will all be of my own.
  • I typically prefer being the feedee or an observer in most RPs/games, but I can be a feeder if need be.

My Discord tag is 3-efw7iouB#3814. You might’ve already seen me on various D&D/RP WG servers, and I realize that I might not have left all those servers on the greatest of terms with everyone, but I’m here to try and turn over a new leaf.

Here’s a link to my itch.io page as well. I’ll populate it with the WG games I make whenever I don’t feel lazy and want to contribute to this site.

For now though, I bid you all adieu.

Opulence is the aesthetic of abundance.
Hee-hee-hee-hee k bye

7 Likes

Hey
Now you’ve unshackled yourself from being a lurker, are you looking to get into the game jam?

While I am currently working on a game, I will not be participating in the jam. I want to focus on my current project, which I will unveil once I make a suitable prototype.

2 Likes

Great interest