i need help making a halloween car events

help pliz

1 Like

Sorry man I wish I could, I really do but I don’t know anything about coding. :frowning:

1 Like

just need ideas if the game

looks like you’re doing this in RPG maker, (my best guess is either MV or MZ)

there should be a documentation in the program that shows what the scripting is capable of, only thing is you’ll be reading lots of sections and it can get a bit confusing. when it comes to coding some good steps would be to ask questions like:

What am i trying to do?
How can i tell the game to do X?
Do i need to make code for this or can i use what the program provides?

Asking questions and finding solutions can help quite a bit.

and if you’re stuck perhaps look around for user made scripts like the ones from Yanfly (assuming this is MV) and look at what they do to make their code work. you’ll learn a lot from checking others code and what makes them work.

1 Like

i don’t need code help i just need some cool ideas

Hi there. An interesting request, since the fact we have the “car” prompt, this would already serve to colour our Halloween scenario somewhat, setting it apart from more traditional Halloween scenarios ie, Halloween parties, trick-or-treating etc.

Since it seems you already have something specific in mind, it might be best to start from the top and for you to lay out the premise for your game and what links “Halloween” and “car” together in this scenario. From there we can come up with cool ideas that best fit the scenario. :+1:

1 Like

Pumpkin car go squash.

1 Like

ok can you pliz explain

So basically, just have a car that turns into a pumpkin or have a car that has a pumpkin with the seatbelt over it, or just have an event where a car made out of pumpkin is in a car crash, otherwise idk what exactly you’re looking for?

1 Like

something like this
th

1 Like