Idea for bbw/ssbbw VN

Just here to spitting some ideas for a vn

Set-up: you play as a 3 year college student at Greix Mast University. You are currently working on your P.H.D in…. Whatever That’s not important here! But the first goal you have before the end of your college life is one thing: get a bbw/ssbbw girlfriend! Thankfully this college is chock full of them!

Cast of girls

Mia Garcia: Your childhood friend- Both of you go way back all to middle school. She was not always so fat, she was an average sized person when you guys met, but the cursed freshman 20 (this case the freshman 120) and procrastination caused her to blow up in size.
Overall a cheerful person and kind person to be around.
Favorite Foods:Fruit

Beatrix Howard: The “athlete”- the self proclaimed big boned work out junkie. While rightfully boasting about her freakishly amount of strength she is undoubtedly fat. Cardo is her worst enemy while weight lifting is her bread and butter.
She is one of the chilliest people around. Having a devil may care about most things.
Favorite Food:Meat

Claudette Von Sherriden: The rich bratty ceo in training- heeling from one of most successful companies of the whole conturty, she takes GREAT pride in her wealth, status and waistline. She loves to flaunt about them to everyone, especially you. Will you be able to steal her heart?
Favorite foods:Anything really (sometimes she craves curtains types of foods)

Callie Belladonna: The Formal Model- Years ago, she was a thin and skinny model and used to be everywhere in magazines. But after some kind of incident, she has let herself go and now focuses on finishing college and starting over.
She has grown to be timid and insecure about her looks and size. But has the determination to move on and finish her education.
Favorite food:ice cream

Aurora “Shadowdancer” Goodman: The Goth- what you see is what you get. Cold, Blunt a dark and dreary personality. Although ironically she is working to be a veterinarian.
Favorite food:sweets and cakes

xxxelecneko12xxx/Leia Hideo The NEET- Not actually in school but rather speadingall of her time at her apartment. Both of you meet through some board on the internet. She wants to breach out and experience the outside world with your help.
Pretty blunt and mostly not getting social ques. She is rather sleepy, but she got a calm and carrong parts inside of her. But she gets more vocal when discussing certain shows and games.
Favorite food: Snack foods

Becky Fortune: The Office Worker- An overworked and stressed out employee in some bleak office job. Snaking and a lack of exercise she devolved a crushing self-loathing of her lack of a love life and her size. Her one escape and even bright spot is hanging out with you. When going out she is a lot more cheerful and has hopes of making a new name for herself finally abandoning that dreadful job.

Other details-
You can choose who you can hangout with after each class. Go out to see movies, to go to the park, talk about anything.

You can buy snacks to give to your girl of choices. But each girl has favorite food. Giving it to them can make your bonds with them a little.

Pick out where to hang out, learn about the girl you hanging out with.

But spending enough time with a girl, you can ask for a date. And on these dates, Be prepared to spend some dough on them. with the right words and chiasma, you can convince them into a feeding mood. Where they can stuff themselves silly as much as your wallet can contain.

During time, the ladies you hang out with gain weight and grow in size. Each lady’s assets grews to different ways.

Stages of fat

Chubby-Fat-BBW-SSBBW-MAX

Sometimes two or more girls can meet and chat during hangouts, and other senses too.

During holidays, they can be great oppostures to bond and feed the girl of your choice.

Also you pick your pronouns because that’s nice feature to have.

Yeah that’s it for now… This is a very rough draft of a vn. If your interested in this and maybe want to draw art other of any the girls let me know!

11 Likes

Really like the idea but the scope of the project seems just a bit to big but if anyone ever does something with this I am definitely on board

I think your right though. It’s a bit too ambitious

What do you think you would be ok with cutting out/if you absolutely had to cut some stuff out

I really like the setup for the game, the characters and setting seem like fun, I can’t do much in terms of art, but I can offer writing/programming assistance.

i think the whole girls meeting up with each other at random. that could be cut even though i really liked the idea. Maybe the hoildays too

you got to keep the holidays if the game plays through a whole year any characters you would be willing to cut? or maybe just leave them to the side and then add them as like dlc/updates 7 people seems just a tad to many

honestly I think given the choose i would cut Mia and Aurora out.

Just a heads up:

also just to be really clear with everyone here, I’m not really planning to make this to fully fleshed game or even a demo. This is just me spitting ideas that i had in my head. I’m don’t think I’m ready to make a game or anything of that. As I got zero experience in game deigns or planning. Sorry I did not say that earlier. Not saying that I never make the game. But I feel like I’m ready for that.

That being said, I’m still totally willing to chat about ideas and etc. Sorry I did not say that earlier.