Idea for series about high school competitive eating team

I’ve had this idea run through my head a couple times about a series following a cast of characters on a sports team (sorta like The Mighty Ducks or one of those similar shows) except the sport is weight gain-themed, and as the series progresses, the characters gain weight at various paces as scenes go back and forth between their own subplots. I’ve also been thinking of designs for what a school competitive eating outfit would look like (I’m currently thinking a combination of a volleyball and softball outfit, with volleyball shorts and a long-sleeved softball shirt (with the v neck and buttons). The logo for the school would be on a pocket and the name would probably go on the back. I’m stuck between “Dionysian High” or “Hedonist High” but those seem a little too on the nose.

What do y’all think

2 Likes

I don’t think it would fly on this site since they would be underage, you might want to bump it up to college at the very least.

2 Likes

Would 18 be underage? If so, that’s fine. It could be adjusted to college. Either that or the school and ages could be made ambiguous

1 Like

Honestly, setting this kind of thing in a college setting just kind of makes more sense in general.

2 Likes