Idea has been Dropped

I’m looking for players to play in my Reality show themed campaign uhh its play by post. We will be creating a homebrew style of dnd. And I say creating cause I don’t have it finished yet. So hopefully you find this interesting. Almost forgot DM on discord my username is Autoeroticangelus

1 Like

Seems that my new account on the forum is lacking some all capabilities. Like privately messaging someone.

I am voicing curiosity more than concern at the moment.
You’ve posted no times for the game, for one.
No intent beyond it being reality show themed, which begs a question of what that means.
I am also curious if this has anything to do with a previous post you made looking for a co-DM. (This is me bringing it up, not looking to apply or anything like that.)
No starting levels.

I’m curious about this nebulous game.

1 Like

I would prefer it if you messaged me over discord as I stated in my first post and about your question on what time the game will be starting is not known yet as I am looking for players. I hope you can be patient while I figure this out. As I made this post to judge interest in this game. But keep in mind this will be quite different from normal dnd. As reality TV is not known for having combat in it I have to practically redo how combat works and most classes functions.

1 Like