Idea/Suggestion for Age Of Wonders 4 mod

I recently got age of wonders and it’s a pretty fun strategy game with a lot of customization options. but there’s one slider that, let’s say, interests me the most. which is the “physique” slider giving the option of how thick your race is, but I kind of wish there was more options (and given where I’m posting you can guess what those options are).

Now, I can’t mod in the slightest, but I wanted to put this game on the radar and also voice that if anyone does choose to take on this project there’s a lot of customization so clipping will probably be the biggest(heh) concern.

2 Likes

I’m considering buying this during the Steam Winter Sale along with Galactic Civilizations IV and some other games.

It had a special a while ago and I picked it up, oh man, I wish it had a fat mod, make my hero a fat AF evil Queen, rule the world, or my favorite current playthrough is a corrupt dragon queen with a gobo horse to do her biding and eat when she is displeased

1 Like

Is this game popular on here? I brought it and it seems like no-one is talking about it here. In addition to the existing toad, rat, cat, and mole options, there are now some paid expansions adding new furry character options such as a birdman, reptilian, goatman, and wolfman. Also the first expansion lets you play as a dragon lord of an empire.