Ideas for Princess Peach-focused transformation RPG?

Alright, so I’ve been working on a game for a couple weeks now. It’s planned to be an RPG featuring Princess Peach from the Mario series. I have a few assets in the game that I’ve been working on, like a Cherry powerup that causes Peach’s breasts to expand and burst out of her dress. I even have a pretty decent animation for it, but, as I was working on my dialogue system, I realized that I haven’t really come up with a plot (yeah, kind of an important thing to forget about). I’ve just been making art and coding without thinking of ideas to apply the assets I’ve made. However, I do have ideas for a battle system, such as a feeding mechanic and an Undertale-esque sort of genocide and pacifist choice, except instead of killing enemies, you feed them to immobility. So, here’s my question: does anyone have any good ideas for a plot? Or even just anything you think would be a good addition to the game.

6 Likes

Love this idea.

Thinking in terms of plot, perhaps this a bit cliche of me but why not bring in the rest of the lovely ladies of the mario universe. Like maybe Peach has to stop Bowsette (because I will never let the meme die and she needs more fetish content) and teams up with a part of like Daisy, Rosalina, an Pauline. with all sort of wg, expansion, inflation content. Maybe include other Nintendo characters in a kind of Smash Bros universe kind of thing.

3 Likes

Great interest

3 Likes

I mean, there’s already an expansion-ish Peach game, though it’s not an RPG: Legend of Krystal Forums • View topic - Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS
There’s belly inflation and breast expansion, plus a bunch of outfits.

Overall, it’s kinda risky to work with her since she’s a Nin*endo character, anyway, I don’t know if it’d be worth it for someone to start work on a game focusing on her, since the big N likes to banwave the internet every now and then.

1 Like

Yeah, I was already contemplating whether or not to actually make it Peach, but I think your comment has convinced me to change it to a non-copyrighted princess. I mean, how hard could it be just to change her outfit and hair color a little and give her a different name? So… yeah. I guess she can be based off princess peach. Obviously, I’ll change everything else that’s Nintendo related as well. Thank you for the feedback.

Princess Pear.
She’s top-heavy, ironically.