Illusion of Fattiness

WARNING:
The game is not suitable for all audiences, I am not talking about the fetish sequences, but because it contains themes such as suicide and murder, of course, everything is represented by pixels on the screen instead of 3D figures, but it can be a bit crude for some players.

STORY:
You control a bunny girl who is receiving orders from a demon to do bad things.

CONTROLS:
Arrows: You move
Space Bar/Enter: Interact

ENDINGS:
There are 6 endings to unlock, three bads, one good, one secret and one true.

GAME RUN:
5 to 8 minutes (All endings)

HAVE FUN :slight_smile:

ilussionoffattiness0000

External links:
Music by: MĂşsica gratis para videojuegos y vĂ­deos de YouTube
Download: ilussionoffattiness

13 Likes

I found a secret room, but there is nothing happened until the game offered to reset the game.
Is that the secret ending?

3 Likes

Yeah, this room is the secret ending of the game.

1 Like

I can only seem to find 2 bad endings and the true ending. I did find a gap in the collision on the wall in the far left corner of the starting room, though. It didn’t lead anywhere so I guess it’s a bug?

2 Likes

No it isn’t. Go to the top right corner.

3 Likes

I’ve unlocked the three bad, the secret and the true. Anyone know where the good one is?

2 Likes

Check the left side of dad’s table.

3 Likes

I’m dense and can’t find the true ending lol

2 Likes

Do you remember the second bad ending? Go to where that creepy guy came from.

3 Likes

Just wanted to drop by and say this was excellent! While “more” is a word that gets thrown around here a lot I genuinely mean it when I say you left me wanting so much more here in the best way possible!

Personally I would love an expansion to this game with ways to mix and max interactions and of course more places to explore, but regardless of what you do next I’m eager to play it already!

2 Likes

wow thanks, I’m glad you liked it and everyone who peobaron it. It was difficult, not so much because of its realization, but because I thought of a story (that took me about 1 month) I don’t think I would make an expansion because it is not a concept that can give for more (because of the hackneyed story without seeming generic) coming soon I will publish the sprites for your free use.

1 Like

I can’t find Bad End 1 (Got the Secret, Good, True, Vore and Starve endings)

2 Likes

Take a knife and go to the bath.

2 Likes

Did a let’s play :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Amazing. Thanks for playing :smile:

2 Likes