I'm looking for an "out of breath" or other workout themed facial expression poses for daz3d, if any exist. It's impossible to google :(

I’m looking for an “out of breath” or other workout themed facial expression poses for daz3d, if any exist. It’s impossible to google :frowning:

If you google it you get body poses for working out (which I do not need or want.) Or you get animation simulation discussion (I also don’t want.) Or you get tiredness as an expression but everyone means sleepy which also doesn’t fit.

I just want to be able to find a facial expression for someone who has been working out and is exhausted or some such. Rather than just randomly applying pain or sadness expressions that look incorrect.

It’d be nice to find, “breathing hard” “struggling” “straining” etc etc but maybe they just don’t exist and someone would have to make the pose themselves. I’m not even totally sure what it would entail.

If anyone knows about an asset pack that includes a good fat girl is struggling to work out facial expression pose, please reply and let me know :slight_smile: