Im looking for games and content on here that allows for blob and beyond sizes

@Shinuto @Durandol
I’m glad there are others who enjoy galactic, universal level fat/weight gain as much as I do.

3 Likes

Id love to chat more if posible

There might not be many of us, but we are very passionate about what we enjoy.

@Shinuto @Durandol
Sure. I would love to chat more about cosmic level fat/weight gain. Anything particular about it that you guys want to talk about?

Well, what about it specifically do you find appealing?

What characters do you want to see given those aspects? Its a shame the SFOAS girls will never get officially that big lol.

@Durandol
I’m not 100% sure, but I think I have a theory.
So there’s these beetles that were seen humping big brown empty beer bottles. These male beetles are attracted to big, brown female beetles. The bigger and browner they are, the better. So they hump these bottles because they’re bigger and browner than the female beetles could ever hope to achieve in real life.
I’m turned on by fat women. And a cosmically obese blob girl is basically that taken to extreme levels that women could never possibly achieve in real life. Trillions upon trillions of soft, sexy fat rolls filling up every cubic inch of space in the entire universe.

@Shinuto
Any girl that I find appealing, really. My favorites tend to come from works with an anime/animesque art style, or a comic book/comic bookesque style.

1 Like

Well now, that’s certainly quite an answer. Never knew about the beetle thing, but I can’t really blame them. But, then again, why stop at just universal? In fact, why stop… ever? Once you’re fat enough to bend the very laws of the universe, you might as well just keep going… and going… forever.

I need beyond universal glutton girls. all the anime and cartoon girls

1 Like

btw you guys know any writers on here who do cosmic level stories?

There’s this guy on FA called DreadnoughtDT who used to write at that level. I don’t think he does it all that often anymore, but some of his older stuff might be worth a look.

@Durandol
Hell no. I would never stop at universe level. I wouldn’t even stop at multiverse level.
Not even ∞ < is enough fat piled into a girl’s body.
∞ = True Infinity.
< = Greater Than.
Do you use Discord? I would love to talk more about this kind of stuff there, but I guess here is fine too.

@Shinuto
I would love that too. For all cute and beautiful anime girls in fiction to become apocalyptically obese blobs of fat, outgrowing their respective canonical universes.

1 Like

send me request Shin#8452 I want MORE beyond multiverse BLOBS

I would like to chat through discord as well