Increasing belly size without increasing weight

So I decided to make a belly inflation mod of my own. However, I’m not too familiar with the weight system. I would increase the abdomen size but that also increases the weight.

Is there any way to keep the weight the same at all? If not, is there any way to change it so the weight will go up by almost nothing?

1 Like

It would require more coding knowledge than your average mod, but if i were to make such a mod it would probably have to be done the the abdomen organ. it should be easy to add something in during the calculations there that would increase the volume without adding weight.

Thanks. I’ll see what I can do then.

So I’m not sure if this would cause a bug and break the abdomen organ, but what would happen if I made a new organ that is the same as the abdomen but took out the weight parts? I would then have a new set of values that are the same as the abdomen, but the volume is no longer linked to weight and thus allowing me to increase the “new abdomen” size and not increase weight.

I mean i guess that could work? I don’t think it would really break the game, but it might create some unexpected weirdness

Sorry, but have you tried editing the abdomen volume directly and seeing if it actually modifies weight? Most versions of the organ don’t actually update any weight values based purely on abdomen size; the vanilla version doesn’t actually ever set abdomen.weight before using it to update your total weight, and Jux’s mod (and my own version of 0.99) essentially only use belly fat to do that much. Simply adding to the abdomen volume should be fine.

It’s been awhile since i looked, but i think abdomen volume is a calculated values based off of fat and uterus volume. In that case it would still just be easy to include a new value in the organ that gets added into the abdomen volume.

Oh sweet. Thanks for letting me know. I’ll take a look and see what I can do when I have the time.