Inflation / Stuffing Sims Mod (idea)

I’m not good at modding, I’ve tried to no success to make a mod like this forever, so now I’m trying to pass on the torch to someone with more experience.

Here’s the pitch;

Inflation:
Showers have the interactions of “anal water inflation” or “oral water inflation”.

• Anal Water Inflation - Extends the stomach and gives the “Water Balloon” buff with a timer. The sim needs to use the toilet before the timer runs out or else it will get the “bladder failure”-animation.
  • Oral Water Inflation - Extends the stomach and gives the “Sooo sloshy” buff with a timer. The sim needs to use the toilet before the timer runs out or else it will get the “bladder failure”-animation.

Stuffing:
Fridge will have the “binge” interaction.

• Binge - Extends the stomach and gives the “Stuffed” buff with a timer. After the timer runs out the extended stomach will go away and the sim will instead gain some weight.

I’ve played a bit with a Vore Mod someone did so I know it’s possible to make a TS4 mod extend the stomach and gain weight on command… I just haven’t figured out how myself.

So please steal my idea if it sounds interesting!

7 Likes

I hope @TheSimFattener see’s this

I know ColonelNutty has cum inflation in their mod Devious Desires (they DO have some hefty accusations levied against them, but from my understanding said accusations are completely false), so someone who’s knowledgeable about sims modding could potentially look at their Sims 4 Community Library stuff (which is meant to be available for any modder to use freely iirc) and see if there’s some handy tools in there. A big plus for this is that it allows for dynamic stuffing that occurs as sims eat in general.

An idea I’ve had for this that I haven’t had the time to cultivate the skills needed to make is a system where anything a sim eats past a full hunger bar goes to a “stuffed meter” which will affect the size of their belly and will also decay over time instead of hunger until its empty. I also think it would be cool if said system came with a relevant stuffing skill that affected how much a sim could stuff themself.

Two cherry on top, minor things I would love to see included with this is integration with this lovely set of bigger belly sliders by kirax12 for much larger stuffing capacities, and the ability to hear a sim’s stomach gurgling when they stuff themselves past a certain point (the noises and noise volumes changing dynamically based on how stuffed a sim is compared to the max amount a sim can be stuffed is the dream, but it would also be a lot tougher to implement I imagine).

Certainly some more unique ideas for the sims 4

1 Like

Possible berry inflation too?

There’s a sims 4 vore mod???

Here is the one I use! :smiley:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58776