💜 Insatiable Hearts [v0.1.3B] - A monsterfucker+Weight gain Twine Game

I love the sound of this! I can’t wait to download and play it! <3

2 Likes

Working on the game a little here and there on my roadtrip lol. But finally got some time and some wifi to drop an update. It’s mostly little touch ups and bug fixes, but it’ll go to the supporters first and be out to the public soon. Hopefully with the game getting smoothed out some I can shift into more meaty content oriented stuff soon ~

V0.1.1C SUB - (05/05/2022)

Additions:

• Added a small variety of short scenes that can be observed inside The Last Drop by choosing the “look around bar” option
  • Added a new scene where siphona can be met again at the Last Drop, her interest level will be reflected
  • Siphona now has a full description that can be read through the “look at siphona” option in her main interaction page
  • After meeting Siphona, Maeve can be asked about her for a short scene
  • Added a scene to the Meadow where the player can find a river of milk. This can be followed to the temple, drank from or used to fill the canteen if the player has it in their inventory. The flowers here can also be pick to reviece a new item.
  • Added new item, Milkbloom, which can be collected along the milk river in the meadow. Causes “galactagogue” effect.
  • Added status effect, “galactagogue”, Causes breasts growth and lactation build up overtime when consumed. If the player does not have breasts, this has a chance to give breasts.
  • Added status event, breast growth. Players that previously did not have breasts, will grow them if this status is triggered
  • Added status effect, lactation. Purely cosmetic at this time.
  • Added status event, Lactation and Lactation Stops. Players not previously lactating will now begin lactating, or stop lactating if they were previously.
  • Added simple resting & sleeping scenes to the swamp
  • Delphi now has a new dialog option when returning to her without the herbs after accepting the task to find the herbs

Fixes:
x Several events now pass time as intended
x Fixed status effects not properly adding time limits
x Fixed an error caused by using one of the side menus while in the rest or sleep scenes and then pressing back
x Fixed an error the caused player’s height to remain 5’3" regardless of customization
x Fixed the Broodsnare event playing when it wasn’t supposed to be in game yet, The blueberry statue event that was supposed to show up instead is now playable
x Fixed an issue caused by a misplaced comma in the emissary stones event that caused a cascading issue with the player’s variables
x Fixed an error that caused Delphi’s herb quest to be uncompletable
x Fixed a flagging error that caused options in Kip’s inital meeting scenes to yeild blank dialog

Other:
~ siphona’s intro event no longer plays again if the player accepts her offer of a drink. If the player declines to have sex with her, she can be asked for sex at her main interaction page
~ Status effects now add levels in a diminishing return format. Levels are added after being divided by the given stacks of effect.
~ The canteen can now be used and drank from at any waypoint instead of only Lexi’s groto
~ Resting scenes no display how much time has passed
~ Delphi, Siphona, Blair and Nico scenes have been added to the debugging shortcut

12 Likes

meant to upload this the other day and forgot lol, change log is in the above post, but the version is now public.

You can grab it here ~
Insatiable Hearts V0.1.1C PUB.zip (340.1 KB)

V0.1.1D coming to supporters soon ~

9 Likes

So i’ve just discovered this, and i already like where it’s going, we definitely need more games where one can build up a relationship with the characters like this, and its well written too! Am definitely looking forward to future updates!

Got one question, out of curiosity, when the player finds a feedee to feed, are there any plans to include vore in these feeder/feedee interactions?

Whether that’s feeding someone else to someone, feeder going in willingly, or just feedee going a bit overboard and loosing control?~

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve loved games like CoC and others but I’ve always found the combat oriented meet-n-fuck format a bit, not to my taste. Trying something more oriented around interactions and encounters

As for vore, it’ll depend on the character, their abilities /species etc but yes vore is certainly planned. Blair, Princess Verallia and Adelaide are the main vore themed characters currently planned. The player can respawn in universe, so that becomes relevant in feeding them.

There will also be Mimi the meal-maiden. She has a curse that allows her to reconstitute after being consumed so she offers her services to the player or others ~

——

Also to everyone whose been waiting so patiently, been a bit busy IRL, but an update is coming soon. Hoping to have it wrapped up tomorrow (fingers crossed lol) :smiling_face:

3 Likes

A more in-depth relationship is certainly something fun to play with i agree!

So i’m guessing a certain kobold is not on the vore list then? Shame, but i’m definitely going to keep an eye on the project, looking forward to see where it’ll be going! :heart:

2 Likes

I’m open to taking Kip into other themes if there is interest, for sure. But yes, initially her planned kink themes will mostly be vanilla feedist stuff, probably some pet play and with some egg-laying stuff thrown in ~

And thanks! I look forward to where this game might go too haha. I love having an excuse to muck about and develop my OCs and their world more. Lol

6 Likes

My selfish request for feedist characters like Kip (though honestly I’m sure there are others it might be more applicable to) is just giving the PC the option to occasionally join in on the gaining fun together, whether that means eating together or even the rare feeder/feedee swap :joy:

A feedee’s habits and appetites rubbing off on and “corrupting” their feeder has always been a fun trope. Especially if they both start to notice the change. Even if one is still filling the “feeder” role most of the time, they just can’t help but start to let themselves go by sheer proximity to their partner and become more gluttonous.

Looking forward to the next update! :+1: It’s been fantastic so far and its nice to see such a strong roster of characters in the works

3 Likes

I’ve played a bit of this game and I will say that this is already shaping up to be one of my favorites. Very excited to see more!

3 Likes

What Twine language(or format, as Twine calls it) is this written in? It’s definitely not in Harlowe…
Also, will becoming a monster be an option in this? (besides it being the loss condition)

1 Like

definitely some bugs and glitches here and there but this game has HELLA potential

4 Likes

There is only harlowe and sugarcube so if you’re sure it’s not harlowe and that it is twine then it’s sugarcube.

Hi all! Gosh, theres been so much support for Insatiable Hearts pouring out. You all have blown me away. With the state of the world, this has been a big uplifter for me and i really appreciate the interest in this little hobby project. Finally got an update ready for you all to test and fiddle with!

IRL talk for a quick moment: Its been a busy couple of weeks, alot going on IRL. For those out of the know, we’re pregnant, which is very exciting and we’ve been spending alot of time planning this all out. Came out as a queer woman to my parents finally. Messy. Then with the waves vaguely at all the horrors being going on
To put it simply, been a bit, difficult to have energy for anything

But here we are! got some fun stuff ready to go ~

So, those already familiar with the game, got two major content additions among other smaller things, but now, delphi’s quest can be completed and then she can be met at her shop to buy potions or experience a variety of kink situations, ("after seeing her room, returning to her has a chance to trigger an event where you find her in a failed experiment and can then play with her, hehe, ranges in kink from WG, eggs and milk)

the second is a new encounter in the ruins, an oviposition focused monster encounter

theres a bunch of new items and smaller things too. But over all, just a little bundle of things and now i got the poll data from supporters so i know how to steer the next big update. Y’all seem to want me to focus on updated character descriptions, Kip’s interactions and possibly the addition of Donna’s eldritch diner dimension, so I’ll see about getting that smoothed into the next update!

Anyways, I look forward to seeing your thoughts on the update (and any bugs i might need to fix) as well as your suggestions for the future, but for the moment, enjoy!!

Version [0.1.1D] - (05/26/22)

Additions

• Added resting and sleeping scenes to the garden region
  • If the player owns the canteen and has it filled it can now be fed to Blair to avoid being eaten and recieve addition scene options. Having less than 32 oz of provisions will result in failure and the player will still be consumed.
  • Fyrfli now has conversation options after her inital meeting
  • Fyrfli can now be flirted with within her conversation options
  • After completing Delphi’s quest a new location is accessible in the harbor region.
  • Delphi can now be talked to, sold herbs, looked at and items can be bought from her at her shop
  • Added a new item, ‘Mystery potion’. Acquired from the barrel outside of Delphi’s shop. Causes various effects on the player. Weight gain or loss, height gain or loss, luck, nausea, etc
  • Added a new item, “Weight-gain Jelly”. Can be purchased from Delphi’s shop. Causes ‘fattening’ status effect
  • Added a new item, ‘Anti-fat philter’. Can be purchased from Delphi’s shop. Causes ‘weight-loss’ status effect
  • Added a new item, ‘Bitter-Bean Tea’, simple item, causes ‘energized’ status effect
  • On a rare occasion, after offering to assist with her experiment’s atleast once, delphi can be caught in the effects of a failed experiment, where she can be teased or assisted. This comes in three kink varieties, “weight-gain”, “lactation” and “Egg laying”, each has a couple options on how to “enjoy her”
  • Added an encounter to the caldera ruins, Lady Yarrow the roving brood beast, the player can enjoy an ovipositon sex scene with variation based on genitals, if the player wants it gentle or vigorous, and if the player’s lucidity is over 30
  • Added a new item, “Brood-beast Oocyte”, can be collected by “pulling out” during sex with Lady Yarrow. currently has no function but can be sold to Delphi

Fixes
x Fixed a menuing error that could cause players to get stuck on the road map page
x Fixed some status effects using the wrong emojis
x Fixed an error were trying to feed the soup in the rainy town to the canteen results in a blank page and no change to provisions
x Fixed the player’s locomotion style changing to “waddle” at too low a weight tier

Other
~ The player’s fat tiers now scale according to height, for taller characters the descriptions of their proportions are scaled down, for shorter characters the descriptions of their proportions are scaled up to emulate the difference the same amount of fat can have on different frame sizes
~ The item, “Black-Ambrosia” now has a description in the inventory
~ More warnings have been added to sensitive kink area’s when CW mode is enabled.

14 Likes

Just dropping in a quick bug fixing patch for the supporter version.

v0.1.1D Sub-only - (Patch 1): - (05/29/22)
x Fixed an off-by-one error in the game’s weighted randomness system that was resulting in some passages and variables becoming undefined. Fingers crossed but this is a big fix and should clean up a ton of the issues we’ve been having.
x Fixed an issue that caused the Blair’s feeding scene to not change even if the canteen contained more than 128 oz
x Fixed an issue that caused the item crate in the swamp to occasionally display blank results and Removed some excess white space that was generating in the item crate scene in general
x Fixed the “rare herb” not properly being added to the inventory when found in the crate on some occasions. Chances to find it have also been modified.
x Fixed the strange perfume item not showing its description properly
~ Add in more arrow icons on options where they were missing in the swamp region

2 Likes

The spinning background on some pages is making my browser lag terribly. Any way of turning that feature off, or any chance of adding a toggle?

Oh it is? I’m sorry about that. unfortunately no way to turn it off at the moment, but I’ll get a toggle in there!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m sure it’s just a quirk of how Firefox handles that particular background, since the other pages work fine.

1 Like

The only significant bug I’ve found so far is that you can’t get soup from the old part of town after Niko saves you due to a missing variable. Besides that, haven’t found any other issues.

I love this game, you’re doing an excellent work Owlkaline!

3 Likes

Oh! Thanks for the heads up, turns out instead of “SetFlag” I had written “SetFag” , oof, embarrassing lol

I’ll have that fixed in the next version then

I’m glad you’re enjoying it otherwise!

2 Likes

Another quick patch for the supporter update. (also for clarity when the supporter version goes public, all patches will be rolled into the one release)

V0.1.1D SUB - Patch 2: - (05/30/22)
x Fixed an error that was causing the soup event at Nico’s Shack to become broken after your initial meeting
x Fixed having the soup at nico’s shack not adding calories properly
x Fixed a missing scene that wasn’t playing properly when soup is accepted from Nico on your second visit
x Fixed Weight-gain Jelly not showing in the inventory properly
x Fixed Kip’s fat variables occasionally not being assigned properly

• Added a toggle to turn off the swirling background that appears in some scenes for better performance.
4 Likes