It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's-

Monty Pyth- Wait, no this is supposed to be an introduction, isn’t it?

Hi all, I’m Heavy Heretic, a name I made up on the spot just now because this is my first time posting in a fetish community instead of lurking. This seems like a nice place with good people and fun projects, so I thought I’d duck in.

I’m a programmer, but it’s something I do professionally so while I’d be more than happy to help anyone that needs it, spearheading a project of my own would probably burn me out pretty quick. I’ve also dabbled in writing, though nothing fetishy as of yet, and have a deep and abiding love of tabletop.

Considering running a gain themed Mutants and Masterminds campaign on the roleplay board.

Welcome! Welcome to the Weight Gaming forum. You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest fetish centers. I thought so much of the Weight Gaming forum that I elected to establish my administration here, in the Fetishmaster sub forum so thoughtfully provided by our benefactor, Kilif. I’ve been proud to call the Weight Gaming forum my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to City 17 the Weight Gaming forum. It’s safer here.

References are also welcome! Hope you continue to find interesting stuff here!

Hello and welcome to the forums! If you ever do get around to wanting to work on your own project, just send me a message or ask on the Board Requests board and I’ll be happy to set you up.

Excited to see another tabletopper. If you run your M&M game, I’ll jump in-- though I’d have to brush up on the rules, I’ve only ever played one session.

Well, if that’s anything like D&D, or something on Roll20, I think I’ll try to take part in it.

going to be honest when I saw the name Heavy Heretic I was thinking it was a WH40k reference.

Mutants and Masterminds… now there’s a name I’ve not heard in quite some time.

Welcome to the board! If you do decide you want to get a game of M&M going I’d definitely be interested, although I might be a bit rusty.