Joseph Earnwile and the Goddess of Gluttony

0.4 just released, now with expansion and even popping if you really want to… Try it and please give som feedback if there’s something I can do better.
-WeirdoBeardo89 out!

0.4.5 is now up, been a long day of writing code, fixing bugs and general development. Have a look at the development log here if you want to know more: Goddess of Gluttony 0.4.5 - Goddess of Gluttony by WeirdoBeardo89

2 Likes

is there any way to streamline cooking in this game?

while its perfectly understandable and functional placing one ingredient in the pot at a time is a tad time consuming could interacting with the pot give you a list of what you can make and if you have the ingredients you can make it just like that?

1 Like

My response would be: it’s possible. But the coding work is a lot on the backend for me. I will put it on my to explore list. If I can find a way of making it easier or more fun I will try to make it happen. Maybe a list of recipes you’ve already made could be available for instance. Check for ingredients, or maybe pay for ingredients from the kitchen, then get product. Hmm…

Think I have solved your issue. Wait for the next update to see a prototype for the system in action.

ayyy good to hear!

also real quick whats the easiest way to make money i assume it requires a gun and the machete to get rubies and stuff haha

A lot of money fast: find the diamond and the ruby, if not: work your butt off for the stylish man or in the happy oinker

Also: got the system going. Should be up in 0.5 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully my last poll for this game until I go into hardcore get shit done mode :slight_smile:

1 Like

Goddess of Gluttony version 0.5 is now out! A lot of improvements, small and big. Some quality of life stuff and even an actual canon end to the game!

2 Likes

Hotfix 0.5.1 is out! Read my devlog about my gigantic coding snafu to see why this was necessary. All weight stages currently written should now be available to you guys. Hope this helps the enjoyment of the game a lot, I know it did for myself when I finally got around to testing it now… P.S. Sorry for using you guys as my guinea pigs, but coding alone in a dark room will make me blind to my own coding mistakes.

2 Likes

Nah dude no need to apologize. We all do it, that’s part of how this site works

1 Like

hey I made the offerings but how do I deliver them?

Use them on the guards to show them you have an offering, then they will let you walk in there and hand it to the right person

they say “No offering, no entering!”, when I try to give to them the apple juice

Ah, wrong offering. Check the page of the old tome with a picture of an altar

What do I do with crocodile skins?

Should be able to sell them to the outfitter :slight_smile: Or wear them around town to look extra stupid if you want :slight_smile:

Version 0.5.5 is released. This is a big one people :slight_smile: Read the DevLog if you’re interested in knowing more.

1 Like

I can’t seem to sell them to him