Judging by other posts, this title should be much more crazy

Jo! I tend to write long posts, so for those, who don’t like reading:

1. I’m a programmer.
  2. I’m gonna make free games, but gonna do Pateron for extras (see below).
  3. Also shout out to @Nerds, since his amazing game is the only reason, I’ve actually started a project I want to finish.
If you want to know more, open the spoiler.

What games I’m gonna make?
I’m starting with VNs. They are gonna be much more novel than visual, though. I’m practicing to create less disturbing doodles but, to put it lightly, there is still room for improvement.

As I absolutely uterly despise working with game engins, I’m writing my own. I’ve waited till it’s at least partially working, before creating an account.
Still, it’s gonna be a while, untill it’s done, so I’m going to create a set of test games, to try out the features, see if they work and gather some experience. I’m gonna increase the complexity with each game. The first and simplest of those you can expect in a week or two.

If free, why Pateron?
Ever played a game, that was just amazing, except for this one little feature, that autor doesn’t bother to implement? Maybe missing a dialog option? Or want a custom side quest?

Well I hope to have you covered, provided that I manage to produce any game worthy of your attention.

Also access to some back story, tips how to obtain some hidden achivementso, how to unlock other story lines and maybe more.

What game do you want to create, after the engine is working?
I’d love to create a more anbitious story based game. I’m working on the story in my free time, so I should be ready, when the time comes.
Don’t expect anything crazy, like Detroit, but I’d love to have a bit more meaningful choices than Tale Tales games.

Nice to meet you all.

11 Likes

Best of luck :slight_smile:

4 Likes

cool nice to meet you, sounds interesting I’ll have to check out the project later, thanks for letting us know

Thank you for the warm welcome. I’ll do my best.

Yeah can’t wait to see what you come up with! You’ve got a community if players ready to play your games and enjoy your vision :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Great interest point

Welcome! Happy to have you here with us and I hope you VN goes well!

Thanks. I’m pretty much stuck with university stuff at the moment, so it’s gonna take a while longer to publish anything. I’m pretty sure, though, that I’ll pull it off, soner or later.

godspeed and good luck!