Keeping Yuuko (Fed)

So, I made a little perchance thing. Give it a shot maybe and reply with your favorite results.

Keeping Yuuko (Fed):
Male
Female

I can’t promise I’ll add more later, but perchance lets you edit the code, so feel free to expand on this for yourselves. Just please link us all if you make something good. ;o

15 Likes

A nice little character generator. Only tried it a few times but it will be hard to top this:

Yuuko is a chubby girl who likes videogames. After you take Yuuko in, she tries to gain muscle by eating lots of junkfood, but leaves working out for “later”, ending up wider than your doorframes after just a few months. She notices that she can’t see the numbers on the scale past her stomach and smirks. You notice her take a few extra helpings at dinner that night.

Yuuko is a jiggly boy who is bright and cheerful. After you take Yuuko in, he eats everything offered to him, nearly tripling his original weight after just a few months. He ends up stuck in the pantry after eating nearly everything inside and wonders if he might have eaten a bit too much lately.

Yuuko is an hourglass-shaped boy who fantasizes a lot about romance. After you take Yuuko in, he eats everything offered to him, becoming huge after just a few months. He accidentally knocks his protruding gut with the refrigerator door while looking for snacks. He resolves to exercise more.

2 Likes

Few typos, but pretty neat overall. Managed to get the classic 180 personality shift first go. I’d find out the odds, but I’d rather not count the different segments and their outcomes.

Yuuko is a slim girl who is surprisingly skilled at economics. After you take Yuuko in, she enjoys beinng pampered for the first time and lets you feed and care for her, growing into a charmingly curvy sexy figure after just a few months. She breaks the chair she’s sitting on and shamelessly calls for you to help her, too lazy to deal with it herself.

3 Likes

I thought this was cool, so I made a version of the female one with double the options for most of the descriptors. It goes to some higher sizes.
https://perchance.org/ukuvpkk0by

3 Likes

Your additions produced this beauty for me, so thanks.

edit: I canonized some of the options I especially liked. Also, made two or three other very minor modifications.

4 Likes

Yuuko is a seductive girl who is full of confidence. After you take Yuuko in, she develops an obsession with fattening herself, developing wobbling arms she can hardly lift after just a few months. She snaps her belt off in the middle of a meal. She thinks she’s alone, so she starts playing with her fat.

Now this is what I call a win!

3 Likes

Yuuko is a slim girl who is a history buff. After you take Yuuko in, she tries to gain muscle by eating lots of junkfood, but leaves working out for “later”, growing to take up an entire couch cushion by herself after just a few months. She gets on a rollar coaster, but you can’t get the safety lock tight enough on her to fasten. She wonders if she might have eaten a bit too much lately.

Ladies and gentlemen, we got 'em

1 Like