Kitty Mint

I’m guessing that the Kitty Mint item does catgirl tf, but how much do I have to take for it to start working?

nope, no transformation events with it. When used it increases mood a little bit, and increases libido by a tiny amount. that’s it

There was an old mod that allowed for cat-girl proxies; I don’t know how compatible it is with the current version or the more recent mods. Don’t look like it’s linked on H.Coders site; just a minute, I think I have a copy still.

Disclaimer: I haven’t even looked at this mod in ages, so I don’t even know if it works or how well.

More generally, it shouldn’t be hard to mod the Kau transformation potion in the current version or any of the current mods to transform you into a cat instead. Just open the game up in Dev mode, go to the Development tab, and use the Item Editor to edit the Kau potion to change the parts of the body that are affected, then rename the item, and save it.

What I’m not sure about, is how to get the cat girls into the Agency listings if you want to hire one. Possibly you might be able to figure it out by digging through the files of that mod? Maybe H.Coder or Dohavocom or one of the other modders can tell you how to do that.

Seems like it’s possible (though rare) by default for neko proxies to show up in the agency; if it’s not, one of the more common mods already enables it. Race transformation in general isn’t really a thing in-game; there’s the kau potion, but even that takes some shortcuts vs a full genetic change, I believe.

[quote=“docarrol, post:3, topic:1152”]There was an old mod that allowed for cat-girl proxies; I don’t know how compatible it is with the current version or the more recent mods. Don’t look like it’s linked on H.Coders site; just a minute, I think I have a copy still.

Disclaimer: I haven’t even looked at this mod in ages, so I don’t even know if it works or how well.[/quote]
That’s a local link; it’s not gonna take anyone to anything but their own file list, if they’re logged in. If you’ve got the file saved to your Mega account, you’d have to right-click and get a download link.

cat girls can indeed show up in the agency rarely and they’re usually more expensive. I don’t know how easy it would be to alter tha kau potion to be a cat girl potion.

I know NepNep made this mod: http://www.weightgaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=88.msg805#msg805 which allows you to select the race of your starting proxy. (i use this one)

D’oh, sorry.

Okay, so this is stupid, but I was trying to do Mega anonymously, without logging in, because who cares for a one-off right? But apparently I’m dumb, and that goes away as soon as the session expires, which I should have realized. So then I was going to register a throw-away account, but it turns out I’d already done that who the heck remembers how long ago, so my email is already taken and it won’t let me register a new account using that email, nor is there any way to recover or reset the password for the existing account, which I’ve long since forgotten if I ever remembered it in the first place.

I suppose I could register a new email to do a new Mega account (though that seems a little ridiculous), or find some other file share service… But first, let’s just see if I can just attach the zip here.