Konosuba WG VN

Greetings, I’m SleepyBoi and I’m the guy who has commissioned the first chapter of this story that ended up snowballing to the point where there’s now 3 chapters and a team of 22 people and a dedicated server for it
The VN features many talented members from the WG community including:
DrBlackjack for writing and Programming
Purrine Programming and working on the minigame
Post-bop for sounds and music
Anastimafilia for Darkness sprites
Bamboo-ale for the Aqua and Wiz sprites
Kipteitei for the Megumin and Yunyun sprites
Beltbuster for Kazuma and Guards
ThePervertWithin for Eris
Kurokaze-S for the CGs
And Mihai88 for the cover art
We were also lucky to have some of the Swellreads VA and the “Luck Based Degeneracy” duo to help with voices
If anyone has questions towards the topic, I’ll be quite active here in helping answer them
Edit: I forgot to mention the obvious point, the VN is still in development, but the first chapter is nearly completed

38 Likes

why this remind me of the doki doki fat project… sorry I don’t know that is complete or not

Well, most of the people who worked on the DDLC project are returning for this project

ok I see, thank you very much

This looks very promising :star_struck::heart_eyes::exploding_head:

1 Like

Oh boy, did you bother… looking at the date this was announced in…? Like, corona was just a beer lol

2 Likes

Progress is still happening, but a serious of unfortunate events have caused delays

3 Likes

I can’t believe I have seen this being revived after 3 years of silence.

Oh god what luck.

There hasn’t been three years of silence to my knowledge. It is mentioned almost (if not) every month on @DrBlackJack’s Patreon and discord (for atleast the last year or so). With so many creators involved that do writing, programming, art, music, etc, fulltime and this isn’t the sole focus of everyone involved. There is only so much to be said when the game is still a WIP and a collaborative between different creators. There are delays and setbacks and times when it can’t be worked on.

Does anyone has access to the Discord then ?

1 Like

No I believe it’s patrons only. But to my knowledge their patreon end of the month updates are available to be seen by the public. Simply following their patreon (or checking for the post) would allow you to see what is expected to be going on for the next month and further on. If supporting the patreon is not something you want/can do.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/72826618?utm_campaign=postshare_fan

2 Likes

Exactly as @Krodmandoon there said, the project was never really dead, just that progress had been slowed down to a near halt, but it’s slowly but surely getting there

2 Likes