kyakushitsu a kind of puzzle game in beta

I have to slow down on typing to fast. sorry about the typos

1 Like

I went to what looks like the area in the bottommost image, but it seems WAY different than what’s shown. There’s nobody next to the tank thing, the shopkeeper’s different, and even the player’s color doesn’t match. Do I have to trigger an event to get the different shopkeep/person next to the tank?

2 Likes

oh no the colors are wrong. ok i have a lot of stuff to fix i will be gone for a bit

1 Like

ok now the game is updated

1 Like

Where to give the cakes?

2 Likes

look around the place with bunnies

1 Like

I went and got the first fat stage, but couldn’t get the second. Do you need to unlock the rest by obtaining cakes? Also I managed to clone myself while messing around in the fattening room
what2

2 Likes

nobody will find this https://betabox.itch.io/old-kyakushitsu

1 Like

The black and white room with cake number 10 is also broken, and when I save and close the game the save doesn’t work and instead I had to start from the very beginning (I’m guessing the beginning is the short dialogue you see when first entering the game(

2 Likes

so now what, what box do i push

2 Likes

And I can not solve it for the life of me

2 Likes

ok i will try it fix the saves

1 Like

ok I did it I think maybe. I JUST TESTED THEM IT WORKS

1 Like

It’s kind of a shame that the fattening aspect doesn’t seem to be directly part of the gameplay, and more of a sort of reward. Especially since the sprites are pretty damn cute. Besides that, the game’s really fun so far. Reminds me of Yume Nikki with all the scattered doors and random unaffiliated zones.

2 Likes

that is what the game was originally

1 Like

are there any cool backrooms levels ?

1 Like

k think im missing something solved or at least i think i did the maze got the cake and seen the slime cat thing in a box but the level transison back is busted leading to a seeming soft lock.

2 Likes

oh let me fix that bug

1 Like

also not sure if this is intended behavor, the shadow cat in the pub area if im looking at the right one that is cannot take cakes all interaction opens a shop menu. the err organic maze with the ladybug the bug does nothing but get in the way. there was one “puzzle” with a mouse that is very obtuse, really needs an explination talking to the mouse brings up the slime cat cutscene.

2 Likes

sorry about the mouse. it was broken. it is now fixed

1 Like