kyakushitsu a kind of puzzle game in beta

kyakushitsu by boooooooooooox - itch.io can you solve the anagram → eccehatess
solve to play beta. bug fixes kyakushitsu by boooooooooooox - itch.io on update 18.
cheese teasser

um box 2
chainsaw

why dashing is not going to be in the https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM_JHNggs6g game

9 Likes

the game is playable

2 Likes

The itch link requires a password to access

3 Likes

you have to solve a puzzle to play early

2 Likes

It’s quite hard trying to find the answer of the anagram, but it is indeed quite an interesting way to lock it. Not sure how many words it is though, and i can’t find any proper word that uses all of them.

2 Likes

you need to take out some letters

1 Like

You need to take some letters out of the anagram to solve it?? Is that what you are saying?

3 Likes

HAh fuck your puzzle. I ate it like a “burger”

3 Likes

yes i am saying that. more then 1 less then 6

1 Like

Tried a solver, didn’t work with the stupidest world, looked at the post again and knew exactly what the password was. I feel so dumb lmao

2 Likes

Take a like for getting a genuine laugh out of me with that picture.

2 Likes

can anyone perhaps make some light on the controls, cause either almost everything isn’t interactable or i have no idea what the other keys other than the arrows do

2 Likes

just press enter i think ?

1 Like

Just to make sure, is this an incomplete version of the game, or is this it? cause i neither can save, nor hear any sounds, and some of the rooms cannot be exited so i have to close the game and open it again, hereby losing all progress

2 Likes

just talk to the boxes to save. and yes the game is in beta

1 Like

what rooms are broken ?

1 Like

The red maze is broken, and I’m not exactly sure what to do with the cakes, nor where to get the weight gain part of the game (if it’s in).

2 Likes

talk to npcs and i think you will find the weight gain ? and how is the red maze broken ?

1 Like

1: I don’t seem to know what NPC you’re talking about specifically, since there’s a handful of them and a LOT of different maps to go through.
2: Once I finished the red maze and got the red cake, I wasn’t able to exit from where I came from, despite all the creatures being gone.

2 Likes

the npcs i am talking about are in the pub the bunnies

1 Like