kyakushitsu a kind of puzzle game in beta

how many game overs to many, not all of the game overs have weight gain ?
kyakushitsu beta art 9
game over 1

Ok fixed the game not updating

looks interesting
also uhh discord so i can talk about it ig?

1 Like

yes you can. does the discord thing not work ?

I figured out the password, but I never understood the reference

1 Like

what did you not get?

ok sorry it took so long
pinku pants

1 Like

Cool So are you going to put it in the game

1 Like

ya I will put them in the gallery

1 Like

ok all of the cameos are done and in the game

1 Like

I am lost on the password, Can I get any hints?

1 Like

Never mind I feel dumb now.

1 Like

still working on the game. but it’s not done so I am giving you some old game that I did not want to ever see the light of day. old candy by boooooooooooox

I don’t know if anyone is still having problems with the anagram, but if so. Here are some hints that could help you. Although, I recommend just ignoring them and solve it on your own. I hope this post doesn’t ruin the puzzle.

Hints here

1. The anagram is not a true anagram because you have to EXTRACT only some of it’s letters
2. for SOME people the answer to this puzzle reminds them of the moon
3. The object in question comes in many variants one good EXAMPLE was written by the creator in one of the posts (if you find it that is).
4. EVERYONE should be able to solve this. The answer is not complicated or hard. You don’t have to look for any dictionaries.
5. If you think you still need some HINTS try to look into the whole discussion for any other tips. (be wary of red herrings)
6. If you still have problems with the puzzle take a CLOSSER look at this post. Maybe you missed something

Just a side note here: If you use every letter in the anagram one possible answer that can come up is “access thee” which I think is a missed opportunity.

1 Like

maybe working on two games at once is not a good idea

1 Like

Ok I am now fixing the old bad beta art. I wish I had some help with the art

kyakushitsu new art 3