Leotard Leslie in the Land of Luscious Lard Ladies

I finished another game, so thought I’d post it in case anyone wanted to try it out. It’s short but a little more polished than my last attempt and hopefully it’ll entertain; it’s also a bit of an homage to a certain video game series that was popular when I was really young but which my parents always kept hidden from me!

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/r4xp-fvywkemufemwcllag/leotard-leslie-in-the-land-of-the-luscious-lard-ladies

[i]Leslie Loveless is finally tired of being the world’s most luckless lover! That’s why she bought a fancy new leotard, read the foremost book on seduction by the world’s foremost expert on seduction, and ambled down to the local gym to find herself a supple, zaftig lady to fill your bed. Rumors abound that gym owner Tanya Thunderthighs is a woman after
your own heart: a large woman of impressive proportions and extreme appetites – both in the bedroom and the kitchen. Now if you could just find a way to trick…er, meet her, maybe you could sweet talk your way to some under-the-covers action.

A woman can dream, after all…

But first things first, you’re going to have to find her in… Leotard Leslie in the Land of the Luscious Lard Ladies![/i]

sorry to already be asking this but i’m stuck i got the duffel from tasha no i have no idea what to do next please help.

I beat it. Is there more than one ending? I feel like some descriptions imply that there is.

An homage to Leisure Suit Larry, do I win anything?

[font=times new roman][i]Completed it! And, it was pretty good, pretty interesting, though I do have to say one problem I had…call it a bug, if you will.

(SPOILER ALERT!) When I had everything to make the burrito, including the fryer full of fat and bubbling, I couldn’t combine any of the ingredients using any commands, except “cook burrito,” which, when I did, the ingredients were still there in my inventory. After I gave the burrito to Carmen, I could go back and make another burrito, and still hold the ingredients. Not entirely sure if this is a bug, but I thought I should mention it.[/i][/font]

SPOILER ALERT

Apologies but I can’t figure out how to get Fanny to use the lipo machine once you’ve fixed it

If you have the duffel bag, you’re pretty close to the end! You just need that to show to Tanya (after you get rid of Carmen).

Nope, just one ending! It’s tough enough to get it to work with one ending, let alone multiple ones.

A hearty congratulations! XP

[quote=“DarkToonLink45, post:5, topic:1015”][font=times new roman][i]Completed it! And, it was pretty good, pretty interesting, though I do have to say one problem I had…call it a bug, if you will.

(SPOILER ALERT!) When I had everything to make the burrito, including the fryer full of fat and bubbling, I couldn’t combine any of the ingredients using any commands, except “cook burrito,” which, when I did, the ingredients were still there in my inventory. After I gave the burrito to Carmen, I could go back and make another burrito, and still hold the ingredients. Not entirely sure if this is a bug, but I thought I should mention it.[/i][/font][/quote]

Oops! I think I know what’s wrong… Thanks for the heads up, I’ll see if I can fix that.

[quote=“machodummy, post:6, topic:1015”]SPOILER ALERT

Apologies but I can’t figure out how to get Fanny to use the lipo machine once you’ve fixed it[/quote]

You should be able to get her to move by typing “Ask Fanny about liposuction machine.” Sorry that puzzle’s a little unfair; I did to find a better way to do dialog options in these games!

i must be out of sink because i did it by accident just trying things since i’m still missing ingredents for the distraction or he liposuction machine.

That’s a rather fun game, thank you!

Awesome game so far, I’m probably missing something obvious but I’ve gotten the duffle bag but I’m stumped as to how to get into the pool. Tasha mentioned a swimsuit but beyond that I can’t figure out how to find one.

What do I do after I get the duffel bag?

How do I get the lard?

After I speak to Carmen, I can’t be able to move or interact.

Who is Tiffany? Is she the one in the pool I have no idea how to reach?

Huh, weird! There might be a few bugs still in the game. I’m still learning this system and I keep finding new ways to mess up the code XP

Glad to hear it :slight_smile:

There’s swimsuit in the locker that you need to get.

[quote=“Gary, post:11, topic:1015”]What do I do after I get the duffel bag?

How do I get the lard?[/quote]

Use the liposuction machine!

That’s odd, it just freezes up? I’ve had that happen on a few Quest games posted to that site. It might be an issue with the site. Does it happen every time?

She’s in the pool. You need to break into the locker to get a swimsuit to meet her, though.

If you check one of the upper rooms, you may find a small object which will help you get into a storage area where swimsuits may be kept. :wink:

While that’s my hint for others, what the heck can I do with the duffel bag? It’s completely inert, and I’m pretty sure I’m exactly where I need the contents. No combination of words seems to accomplish anything at all.

OOOOHHHHH, the missing word is “give.”

I knew this was going to be great right from the title but gosh this was great! And a really tight, functional classic adventure game. The only serious trouble I had was the phrasing on the burrito puzzle above. I think something needs to pop up when you try combining the ingredients to let you know ‘cook’ is a viable verb.

The characters were great, as always. My second favourite feature of the game was the ability to ask them all for their opinions on each other. My first favourite feature was the sentence about water pooling in Tiffany’s bellybutton because uuurrrggfddfdfgenius??

EDIT:

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Eggie, post:16, topic:1015”]I knew this was going to be great right from the title but gosh this was great! And a really tight, functional classic adventure game. The only serious trouble I had was the phrasing on the burrito puzzle above. I think something needs to pop up when you try combining the ingredients to let you know ‘cook’ is a viable verb.

The characters were great, as always. My second favourite feature of the game was the ability to ask them all for their opinions on each other. My first favourite feature was the sentence about water pooling in Tiffany’s bellybutton because uuurrrggfddfdfgenius??

EDIT:

:p[/quote]

Oh my goodness, that’s adorable! <3 <3 I love your old game style, this looks like it could be right from one of those old Sierra games! You’re a very talented artist, always love seeing your work.

Just popped in to say that I absolutely loved this, I always loved fat camp (hell, its the reason i chose to start making these) so this was a pleasant surprise.

Thanks! Glad you liked it :slight_smile:

And just a note for everyone else, the game has been updated to fix a couple little bugs and also to add some awesome retro computer music by Morbiose ( http://morbiose.deviantart.com/) and cover art by Egghead Cheesybird (http://eggheadcheesybird.deviantart.com/)!

How do you talk to people? They keep saying things to me but I can’t speak back.