Leotard Leslie in the Land of the Luscious Lard Ladies v2

use the magnetic to unklock then

Same for me! @mollycoddles could you look into this please?

Ok should be working now!

what do i do with fanny after i switch the machine?

So I tried to play it again, immediately got stuck on the title screen because the game doesn’t work on mobile

I gotta say I LOVE the retro vibes of this game, it feels like playing Leisure Suit Larry from back in the 80s. And while I’m not the biggest fan of typing out commands so far it seems to be fine

use machine with fanny

1 Like

Sorry, I think that’s a limitation of the inform engine :frowning:

Thanks, glad you’re enjoying it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you do with Tiffany once you get her into the break room? I’m assuming it has something to do with the giant tub of vanilla ice cream, but other than that I’m stumped.

So I found a possible bug. After using the liposuction machine (without reversing it) Fanny told me to meet her in the spa. As far as I can tell she completely vanishes, and the spa doesn’t exist. Aside from that this is great! Love the art, love the writing.

Wow, this is really nice! It’s so great to see one written in Inform 7. I’ve found it to be a lot more robust and stable than Quest is. The sidebar is an excellent touch, too!

I didn’t find any game-breaking bugs, but did notice a few things that could stand to be polished-

-Inform automatically turns single quote marks into double quote marks if they occur at the end of a word, which messes up words which are SUPPOSED to have single quotes - for instance when Scarlet’s talkin’ and droppin’ the endin’ of her words. You can prevent this by enclosing word-ending single quotes in brackets to tell Inform they’re meant to stay as they are.

-After leaving the office, Carmen still appears in the room description. There’s a few other cases where descriptions don’t take changing states into account (trying to take Tiffany’s air mattress results in ‘Tiffany is using that’, even after she leaves.)

-The ‘babe’ in the pool is an inanimate object, which is a little disconcerting. Maybe make her a person and block talking to her with ‘you’re too far away’ or something like that?

There’s a few other minor polish issues, but those are the most notable. Overall, though, I was really impressed - great job!

Yea the online version of the game still isn’t working for me. When I click the play button I am redirected to a page that says "The story could not be loaded. (http://media.textadventures.co.uk/games/iBpomEHRFkabIzcQ2kSprw/Leotard Leslie in the Land of t.gblorb): Error error: ". I also checked if it was a problem with my end so I loaded up another game however, it worked just fine. Sorry I know this must be a pain but I would really like to play your game. If you don’t mind, can you troubleshoot this a little while longer? Thank you!

• Also I have noticed the url becomes strange once I click the play button. the url turns into this: Parchment

Its weird because the url should be textadventures.uk… and not iplayif.com
idk hope this information helps some.

It was working for me, I just couldn’t play because I’m on mobile

Try it on the computer and we can compare any problems.

Ok. Will try tomorrow when I get the chance

You can just “give ice cream to tiffany” and you should progress :slight_smile:

just tried on my computer, it worked without issue

Can you use the lipo machine on yourself?

Alright. Now I KNOW I’m being dumb. But I still can’t open the magnetic locker to get the bikini. What do I need to do?