Lethal Company fat mod?

Has anyone tapped into the code of the game to make custom player models to create fat character models? It seems viable since a large amount of mods for the game are already available, heck even dumb stuff like freddy fazbear. So I was wondering how difficult it would even be? or has anyone attempted or plans to create said mod.

2 Likes

At least for the monsters themselves it’d be as easy as a model swap, although I don’t know much about coding myself. For the player itself I wouldn’t know, since the most I’ve seen is either static cosmetics or different suit colorations

1 Like

still, if certain parts are static cosmetics, that means some “enhancements” such as a nice note of a worker’s use of a vending machine or spending of credits for snacks COULD be included, even if they have zero to none in terms of jiggle physics

2 Likes

I found a mod that add a thicc coilhead https://thunderstore.io/c/lethal-company/p/CommanderJoJo/ThiccCoilHead/

1 Like

That is a nice one! I saw one too at Thunderstore where u can use any model that u have the files on vrchat or something like that, but… I don’t know how it works… :disappointed_relieved:

Pass him on or mention his name. Maybe I can find out

Not fat/bbw related but if there was going to be a fat player skin mod then I think the " ThiccCompanyModelReplacement" mod by FoxGod would be a good inspiration for something like that.

Was having a little bit of a hard time finding the mod by searching it up on the Thunderstore and had to find it though a Twitter link by FoxGod so here’s a link to it if anyone is wondering. (Still hate how big YouTubers don’t even bother most of the time linking and crediting the mods they use)

1 Like

The name is LethalVRM :+1: