List of Skyrim Mods for weight gain?

Does anyone have a full list of Skyrim mods that can go together for a weight gain experience? I’m generally looking for realistic consequences in-game like immobility or even death from getting too fat etc. If so lemme know, curious to see what there is for Skyrim!

5 Likes

Depending on which version you are using, the lists may vary. I am still holding on to SE since there is the largest amount of mod compatibilities. There are a number of mod combinations that achieve similar results but here is my current “Weight-Gaming-esque” set up that may get you the results you want:

1. Winterweight at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community - Provides real-time body morphs for eating/drinking. You apply the weight sliders yourself so you can set the max weight to immense proportions if you want. It also has penalties for being overweight (like stamina reduction) but I don’t know if you can truly become immobile. You can also set it up so followers eat food that you drop from your inventory, adding to the fun.

2. WeightMorphs SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community - Another dynamic weight morphing mod. I currently am not running this one (Winterweight and Devourment cover my needs), but you can set this one up to reduce your stamina and movement speed as you gain weight. If you play around with the morph settings, you should be able to have both mods running and let one do the primary morphing while you get your desire penalties.

3. SunHelm Survival and needs at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community - Survival mod that is fairly customizable and has penalties for not eating/driking/sleeping.You can make your character ravenous essentially, requiring you to eat a lot, thus gaining more weight faster if you set it up that way in Winterweight.

4. Devourment Refactor - Comprehensive vore mod. There is a new AE version as well, just search the forum for the link. This also has a weight morph function in the MCM and is compatible with Winterweight. I disable them because the combo can make your character grow out of control really fast. There is also a macromancy feature where you can get taller while you gain weight. I have set it up before where my character became large enough to fill Whiterun keep and her head peaked above Dragonsreach. You can also overencumber yourself by eating too much.

5. Fertility Mode at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community - Comprehensive pregnancy mod. Just another way to realistically grow. You can add debuffs based on when you have your period, ovulate, and for each trimester. You can fully customize the size you grow and the debuffs, but the morphs get pretty weird when you max out the scale.

6. Adiposian Playable Race SSE - A custom race focusing on various BBWs. It is not compatible with the morph mods, but it may still be fun to include. There is also a feeding throne in the Church of Buxomology that actually makes your belly bigger, so I keep it for immersion purposes.

7. unrelenting BURP (female) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community - Makes Unrelenting Force become a massive burp. If your Dragonborn is going to be larger than life, so should your thu’um.

8. Immersive First Person View at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community - The first person mod that is the most stable for the above list :wink:

Since all the mods are morph-based, your face will not be changed as you change weight. You will need to do that manually in the Race Menu if that is a make or break for you. Here is a list of additional morph mods. They are much more customizable, but require more experimentation. I am not currently running them because 1) mods 1, 2, and 4 cover my body modification needs and 2) I’m too lazy to give them the TLC they deserve:

a. Weight-Determined Body Physics at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community
b. WeightMod - Smooth Real-Time Weight and Muscle Transformation at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community
c. BodyMod - Smooth Real-Time Morph Manipulation at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

22 Likes

Is there any way you can help me with downloading everything?

I’m mainly trying to use winterweight, devourment, unrelenting burp, and immersive first person

Are you using a mod manager? I use Vortex, so I can just link straight from Nexus. Nexus also lists all the requirements for each mod on the description page for each. Devourment has the requirements on the first page of the forum.

I use Nexus, but there’s so many required mods and its confusing. I swear I have everything downloaded that’s needed, but something isnt working right

I currently have 30 active mods, but idk if that’s all that’s needed. There’s so many

I’m also downloading skyrim downgrade patcher

Took a lot of work and now I think I’ve got it. I’m just waiting for the game to load as its on the loading screen. I fear that it may be on an infinite loading loop, and in this case I’m not sure what to do.

If you are still having issues, send me your mod list. Off the top of my head, you may not have Engine Fixes part 2 installed (must be done manually), or you got the wrong version of a mod. If you have the wrong version of a mod that requires SKSE, you will at least get an error when first loading the game, but an infinite loop may be something else.

One great thing about WinterWeight is having the model spread it’s legs and arms out the more you get fat, so you won’t get much clipping. It’s really a great thing since I haven’t seen much weight gain mods do this.

I just looked into the code now that you’ve mentioned this, and it’s ingenious. I’ve been meaning to add some tweaked animations for my own weight gain mods, but this is a much better solution. I’ll need to try to implement it into Corruption and Body Builders.

I’m getting it working, is 3bbb required for nudity etc for argonians or how does that work?

All female NPCs use the same body, but different textures. So, if you already have a body mod for human npcs like CBBE-3BA or BHUNP, you don’t need a new one for Argonians, but you will likely need an Argonian retexture for that body mod.

I’ve got a question about Devourment Refactor, i know it has a capacity bar which determines how many npcs you can vore and stuff like that but does that also apply to food items?
Like, if i eat a bunch of food does it also distend my character’s stomach like it does with the vore feature?
I’m not really into vore but i’ve been looking for a mod that doesnt just immediately add weight to my character the moment i eat something but instead digests the food over time and then it adds weight to my character (which is how i assumed Devourement Refactor works with vore).

1 Like

This mod is going to be the death of me. It’s just one error after the other. “PapyrusUtil is not installed.” It literally is installed, what do you want from me game?! Not only that, why are body sliders not working? I installed it, does its customization not work on the character creation menu to make your character fat or something? And does BodySlide not effect Argonians?! Please game you’re killing me!

Idk how to get new textures let alone implement them. I just want my skyrim argonian gals to look like the pictures you guys are posting. Installing all these mods is such a pain.

Here is the top Argonian texture mod: Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

BodySlide should affect all races, but you just need CBBE/3BA as a body type. Make sure you build the body or belly in BodySlide first. Papyrus requires Address Library (Address Library for SKSE Plugins at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community) so you need that installed first too. In the MCM, there is a “Dependencies” tab that shows all the mods you need and if they are installed correctly. Again, I’d be happy to look at your mod list and troubleshoot for you.

Yes, the capacity bar applies to everything. The MCM has a ton of options for toggling. You can essentially turn the vore off and just have the mod apply to food. IIRC, food still immediately applies weight though, not over time. Vore has multiple digestion checks for sure though because large prey can get you to max weight really quick with the slider all the way up.

Sure, is there a way I can send you an image, or do you have discord perhaps?