Long time viewer now debutes, and it's a seal? with clothes?

jokes aside I’ve been keeping an eye on this site ever since at least the 3rd Gain Jam. Played a couple of games of that jam and those following the upcoming years. It’s also thanks to this site that I became aware of games like Tribal Hunter and Smasher and the will 'o the Thiccs. Both games I own when they were in early access (still own them and I do not regret the purchase even to this day.)

But enough about this site let’s talk about me. Yes, me, the seal with clothes. Some quick things to know.

• Gamer at heart. I have played games for at least half a decade now.
  • Can swear, but chooses not to. I’m a very polite one.
  • Many attempts as game developer, not one has suceeded yet. Did have a very small contribution to the Smasher skin community
  • If I was allowed by a video publishing site (as in not be worried about getting flagged) I would absolutely make a In-depth let’s play on Tribal Hunter.
  • No brainer but favorite game from this site : Tribal Hunter .
  • Why I decided to make an account after so long? I felt brave, simple as that. And thus history was made. (Besides I already made the account no way am I backing out now.)

Glad to make the aquaintaces with you all. May this little seal do great things.

5 Likes

Great interest

The amount if times I’ve seen that image come by and being on the recieving end of it this time…

Good vibes all around. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What do you like about seals?

The simplest answer being: I just like them.

the longer more detailed explaination is a series of events that started with the release of pokemon sun and moon, with popplio of course being the starter I picked before release because it was cute, and from there it spiraled into liking all 3 seal like pokemon and liking seals in real life in general.

I don’t need to give a doofensmirtz like backstory to explain why I like seals, I just like them. no need to get complex

1 Like