Looking for a couple play testers

Hey all,
I have been putting together a twine game for a few months now, but is my first time making a project like this and I am getting worried I have built this thing in a silo.

It is a bit of a base management / RPG game set in an apocalyptic setting, that I got inspired to make after playing Queen Sized, but getting frustrated at the coding inconsistencies.

If a couple people would be willing to help out and give my current demo build a look over please reach out as I want to iron out anything that seems like it isn’t working before initial release.

Much appreciated!

8 Likes

If you just need someone to play it and explore paths to give feedback, I can

2 Likes

I’d be happy to, though I’m not as great with twine.

1 Like

I always like playtesting and giving feedback! Hit me with that demo!

1 Like

i would like to playtest

1 Like

Thanks all for volunteering I should have DMd you details on how to access the game.
If anyone else wants to help out I am going to keep this open until tomorrow. Cheers :slight_smile:

if you still need help i would like to test it

1 Like

I like to playtest, count me in if you still need anyone else

1 Like

I’m interested in play testing if its still an option.

1 Like

I’m also willing if you dont have enough people already

1 Like

I can help with feedback

1 Like

Hey all,

Just wanted to give a big thanks to all the testers giving this janky thing a try! The feedback has been invaluable and will be going to be putting this thing back in the oven for a good few months until a lot of the issues have been ironed out.

Will likely post an update here next year when it is in a better place!
(Back into the Dev black hole I goooooooo :hole::running_man:)

5 Likes

Id love to test it! I’m a big fan of Twine games and management in games lol. I also have some Twine experience so I might understand some of the technical aspects and issues lol

Sure, good timing actually here as I just got finished fixing a good chunk of the initial bugs people reported on the first play through. Will send you the details.

I’d be down to play test it if you still want more people

1 Like

Am also down if you’re still accepting new testers.

1 Like