Looking for an artist for an rpg I'm working on.

Hello everyone!

I am a long-time lurker, and first-time poster on this website. I am currently working on an RPG that I’ve been working on for a while now. It’s a turn-based RPG based in a high fantasy world, think very much like final fantasy. The weight gain elements come in with both scenes outside of battle, and a weight gain mechanic in the battle system. Think Vial of Infinity if you’ve played that (and if you haven’t, I recommend it’s a really good game.) Anyway, as I’m sure you know because you looked at the title, I’m looking for an artist. I’m a good storyteller and programmer if I do say so myself, and I’m even working on some music for the game, but I am a god-awful artist. I’m thinking the game will be in 16-bit, so if you’re a pixel artist and you want help please reach out! We can work out a payment of some kind whether it be a part of the profits from the game, or if I make a Patreon, some of the profits from that, or maybe just a flat rate, I’m down for whatever, so let me know what you want. Also, if you as the artist have any ideas about the game that would also be great! I have a vast majority of the story already planned, but I am down to make it as collaborative as a project as you would like it to be. Anyway, just let me know if you’re interested and if you have any questions, please dm me or post a comment and I’ll get to you as soon as I can! If you’ve read this far, thank you so much and I hope you have a good day!

1 Like

I can do sprites in the NES palette, if you’d like. No payment required.

That would be great! We should talk about the project together. Where is the best place to talk to you?