Looking for ideas

Pregnancy is a bit of a weird one for me atleast conceptually and I feel like writing on it is just… not worth the effort or confusion let alone the conflicting feelings… no issues with other forms of inflation for me though, could be gas… chocolate… milk, honey, whatever.

Nice, Fat/weight gain and inflation is always a good combination

Yeah now of course the main kinks I have in mind are basically inflation and weight gain… though other things might pop up like vore or gas… but of course I intend for each kink to generally be toggleable… but of course I will have to be careful about how I will put these things together for balance as well… Beyond all those I have basically a pretty straight forward rpg system once I figure out stats and equipment… actually might make a new thread on this.

Well, would figure resource gathering and management would be involved and fun maybe

Oh it absolutely will be involved, whether its for materials, ingredients for potions, gold, or some other sets of items or even a means for training… You will absolutely find resource gathering and management in this.

I am thinking of moving this to finally the projects tab, but it technically isn’t anywhere near ready…

Yeah, and a food and or water resource,