Looking for Player or Two in Kinky Magitech DnD Game

Hi! I run a server based around an ongoing project of writing a rule set to add various kinky features to 5th edition dungeons and dragons, focusing mostly on weight gain, inflation and vore with a lot of tertiary stuff too (such as transformation, pregnancy, slob content, etc.,) and I’ve been trying to get a game off the ground but I’m just shy of enough people to run the game proper. It would be especially good if you are available Monday evenings as that is when most people already interested are available.

The setting is going to be a post-apocalyptic magitech setting with inspirations taken from Guilty Gear, Kenshi, Dark Sun and Nier, the main idea being that the world’s advanced technology leading to an era of luxury and excess has mysteriously lost power save for a few druidic towers built around leylines, so the one resource people aren’t lacking in is food and medicine.

The campaign will use this ruleset Ive been working on in addition to some tweaked rules for character creation that involve being able to start with lower stats, worse gear, diseases and curses in exchange for things like starting with a firearm or more fat/muscle, with a planned starting level of 5.

You can find the server here, even if you don’t end up playing, a lot of people roleplay on there and plan other campaigns and oneshots, the server could certainly use some fresh meat. If the link is expired, feel free to DM me for a fresh one.

3 Likes

I’m already there myself, and looking forward to it!

i would like to join but honestly im like super intimidated by discord servers aaaaaa (╥﹏╥), even the ones im in with my friend groups.
i somehow manage to get social anxiety when im talking to people through the internet …

1 Like

Just joined the server. How do I find the game and get in touch with you there?

To bad its during the week, sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

Is this still going? Cuz yes: The link to Discord is not working…