Looking for Playtesters

Just sent a request. This game looks awesome so far and hoping to provide feedback and bug reports.

This bug has been fixed, but thanks for reporting it. You can check the link I sent out for an updated version, along with the changelog so far.

tossed in a request to test; lookin forward to this project!

1 Like

I am interested but, I do think it is a bit silly to run a private playtest instead of a public demo

The reason I’m running a private playtest is because I want this to act as a bit of a soft launch. I want to ensure the game is in a state I’m happy with before officially launching, and providing a public demo would make it hard to keep this from becoming a big announcement.

The full release should only be a month down the road, with potential for it to come out sooner based on the fact that most playtesters have expressed that they’re happy with most aspects of the game and that there have been very few significant bugs or issues.

1 Like

Can you send the link again i don’t receive it

Just updated to the newest version and got an active item form the fat enforcer’s event

The same link should be working, just re-download it from google drive. If that link isn’t working then make sure to check for any other emails regarding the link being fixed.

What happened leading up to receiving the item? What was the name of the item? How many items did you have at the time? People have reported this bug but I just can’t get it to happen for some reason.

Nevermind, I figured out the issue. Active items shouldn’t appear anymore in the current downloadable build.

I received the google drive link, but the page was not found.

that is a fair and honest reason, I prefer just throwing myself into chaos and pulling information from that

1 Like

I beat it, it is neat, kinda wish there was a roguelike/endless mode though

I sent feedback but didn’t really find any issues.

1 Like

Do you think any other part of the game need testing

Wow, this looks amazing :heart_eyes: can’t wait to play it!

Question - is it not possible to gain essence in this build? Because I feel like I should be getting them, haha.

i think for winning the game right now the team got ambush by the final boss and got send back to the cathedral

There was a bug that caused standard encounters to not drop Essence, but that’s now fixed in the current download for the game. Other than that, though, I don’t really see how Essence wouldn’t be obtainable. There are multiple events dedicated to providing a bunch of it.

1 Like

I hadn’t gotten any in my runs - so probably just due to using an old build. I’ll redownload and try again. ^^

I forgot to add this in the feedback reply, and I’m not sure if it actually does this, but what if physical damage was tied to weight stage, heavier physical attack for higher weight, or the opposite, harder to swing your weapon so less damage the heavier you are.

Will the save data from the playtest version go over to the full version?