Looking for RPG Maker XP map maker [Will Buy]

Hello!

Im Fish, and im making Pkmn Island Oasis

Currently seeing if I can find some map makers. If you are interested in learning how and dont have the RPG Maker, id be happy to buy it for you if you’re up for learning how and helping!

Alternatively if you already know how to make maps, that too would be helpful!

Thanks!

Howdy hi, I am interested in learning map making and I have RPG Maker XP, I have done most of my practice in MZ but I can learn pretty quick and can help out if you want.

I made a tiny thing in half an hour for fun to see what it felt like to use. I compressed it since I don’t think I can deploy or make a finished folder for it. It has the project file inside.

Edit: It would probably look less bad if I posted what it looks like

They look good for what I would like to use! If you want, you can join the server and I can get you started or I can DM you an invite, however you want it to!
Thanks for the interest! I have quite a lot of maps to make so something is bound to catch your interest ^^