Love is the Way to My Heart - CLOSED

Hello, all!

I apologize for the lack in announcements; I’ve been quite packed with things!

Anyway, coding has started up again, which is great news! Writing is smoothing on out, and content looks to be filling up (pun not intended haha).

As always, if you are interested in helping us complete the game (and the beta, which drops in June this year), DM me in Discord, or use the Project-help-channel in our Discord.

Thank you all for sticking with us, and especially thank you to our Patrons. You guys are funding the project and keeping us alive. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hey guys!

So, we’ve had 4 writers bail due to life reasons. We are desperately seeking help!

Please, if you have any drive to write a WG story with a group, message me on Discord. I’d love to interview you and see what you can bring to the table!

Don’t hesitate, my friends, and don’t feel shy; I’ll be right beside you to help and guide! It is a collaboration effort, after all :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Goooooood morning, WGF! I hope you are all well.

We at Plus Side Studios found some writers! Thank God! Though, we are always, always, always looking to bring on more team members, so if you have an interest in writing for a massive project, please DM me via Discord.

Writing is moving along now, which is a beautiful thing, and with that means progress is being made.

On behalf of the team behind Plus Side Studios, I thank you for your continued support, and an extra-special thank you to our Patrons; you guys are funding our members and the artwork, so I thank you very much.

Again, if you want to be a part of the team, please reach out; we’d like to bring you on board. If not, you can still join the Discord and show your support for the game by being a part of the LITWTMH community.

That’s all for now. Take care, guys!

11 Likes

Hello again, everyone.

We’re doing well here on the project, but we seem to be in need of a technical writer. What’s that? Well, that person puts together the scripts in an organized format for the writers to then fill in. Those with good organizational skills and a clever mind are encouraged to seek me out on Discord for a position. :slight_smile:

New Day script is nearing completion, which means we are days away from coding it in and moving on to the next script. As always, we are looking for writers.

I thank you all for the support, and an extra thank you to the Patrons who have been keeping the project alive.

God bless!

9 Likes

how to start the game because the browser from google throws errors?

Hey man, nice to hear from you. Good to have you around. :slight_smile:
As for the error, I’m not sure as it seems to work for everyone else. I have tested it as well. Perhaps you could elaborate with me what kind of errors you are getting.

1 Like
Intro An odd number of values must be given to (cond:), not 6
Intro You used the same data name (the string ) twice in the same (datamap:) call.
Intro This datamap has a data name without a value.
Pick her up - date setup I can’t (display:) the passage ‘Kelsey pick up’ because it doesn’t exist.
Pick her up - date setup I can’t (display:) the passage ‘Kelsey pick up’ because it doesn’t exist.
Finish the movie The (if:) changer should be stored in a variable or attached to a hook.
Finish the movie The (if:) changer should be stored in a variable or attached to a hook.
reveal path I can’t (display:) the passage ‘Kelsey Comfort her’ because it doesn’t exist.
reveal path I can’t (display:) the passage ‘Kelsey Post comfort’ because it doesn’t exist.
reveal path I can’t (display:) the passage ‘Kelsey Post comfort’ because it doesn’t exist.

Where did you even get a copy of the game? I didn’t think there was one that had been put out in the past year or two?

It’s going to be the same betas/demo that have been in the discord under the beta links section since 2021. There were two one in July and then one in August.

So yes, the beta/demo is severely broken, and I am fully aware of these errors. The whole point was to show what we are capable of what to expect, in some capacity.

The new demo is going to be well-polished, Lord-willing that we don’t lose anymore writers or team members. It is an issue with a passion project; people can come and go as they please, which every time that happens we are setback.

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone. :slight_smile:

Things are progressing, albeit slower than I’d like. We are down to 3 writers . . . as you can imagine this is a setback for progress. If you or someone you know is looking to be a writer for a project, or if you have a passion to see this project come to fruition, don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the Discord. :slight_smile:

Nothing much to report on other than that. God bless, and thank you for your continued support.

6 Likes

Hey, everyone, special update.

I realized we fell off the Patreon updating boat, but we are fixing that and will be intermittently posting again. There has been a change of hats in the project (yes, I’m still the lead), and a few new members joined the team that have volunteered to help out with certain areas outside of writing.

We sincerely apologize to all our Patrons who left due to inactivity; we never meant to make you guys feel less-than or underappreciated.

Progress is still being made, and we will be posting it on Patreon as it comes.

8 Likes

Good morning, LITWTMH fans!

On behalf of us all, I hope you had a great Easter weekend. :slightly_smiling_face:

Besides that, we got some exciting news: we are moving on to two new scripts this week, possibly three! I anticipate 2/3 being finished and going to the coders to be implemented into the game by the end of the week. Very exciting!

If you are a patron, you will get a sneak peek of what these dates and paths will include. As stated before, we plan on being more active this time around.

As for roles, we are still open to two more writers and 1 - 2 coders. If you are interested or if you know someone who might be interested, reach out to us either in project-help-channel (Discord) or by DM-ing me (MODOK - preferably Discord).

That’s all for now. God bless you all.

7 Likes

New payouts per role! If you join the team, you are eligible to the following compensation:

Writer - $30/month
Coder - $40/month
Editor - $25/month

*Terms and conditions apply; see MODOK for deets

Interested? DM me. (Disocrd)

1 Like

Hello, everyone. :slight_smile:

Things are going well. We are finishing up 3 scripts this week, and on our way to creating 2 more for the writers to fill in. Coding will begin soon. I know we are cutting it close to the deadline, but that’s all the more reason to join our project to help us reach our goals.

We are looking for 1 - 2 more writers, and would preferably like to have a master coder who is proficient with Twine.

God bless. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good morning, everyone.

I’m pleased to say that LITWTMH is moving along nicely. We have had great strides in writing, and even some new artwork have come through.

However, we are looking for a dedicated proof reader, so if you are interested DM me.

There’s really not much else to say; we are working very hard to finish up this June demo. I sincerely hope you all like it.

Take care.

5 Likes

46 more days, ya’ll!

June 30th is the demo drop date for LITWTMH! For the 1st 2 weeks it will be Patrons-only, then it will be made public. :slight_smile:

Be sure to hop into the Discord server! Can you tell we are excited?

13 Likes

It’s crunch time.

With 31 days to go until the beta releases, we have all hands on deck doing their part. It’s rough right now, but with determination and will power we will make the June 30th deadline.

What we need now is support from the community and understanding. We are all putting in a lot of work and sacrifice, especially this past month and the month to come. We hope you all enjoy the fruits of our labor when the demo releases.

Thank you.

6 Likes

With the release coming closer I really wonder how the game will be , what would be the limits in sizes , health issues or other things related to a weight gain game. I for my part am very excited to play the game and am sure it will be a good one