Love is the Way to My Heart - CLOSED

Alright thank you, ill definitly keep this on my radar.

Thoughts? Am I getting better? Worse? I think the highlighting could be darkened slightly, but overall what do you guys think?

11 Likes

It’s an improvement. What’s with the pixellated edges, though? Is the logo only meant to be used at a lower resolution?

Yeah. The forum boosted its overall size so it came out low-res. The actual image is going to be about half the size shown.

It looks good to me, though we would probably have to see it in relation to the rest of the game. But i think its a very nice improvement on the text.

2 Likes

LITWTMH Update #5

Good day, WG Community!

Just a quick update: things are progressing, again, slowly. But don’t lose hope! This project is not dead!

I do, however, have some unfortunate news: a few more team members have had to step back from the project for personal reasons, and we are down on man-power (people-power?)! This is an open invitation for those wanting to help! I really am in need of someone who knows Twine 2.0 or is willing to learn it and be a helper with coding and debugging. As of right now I am the only one who debugs and it is difficult to do alone. I am also always in need of writers! :slight_smile: Don’t feel shy to reach out privately if you don’t want to publicly. My email is MODOKTechnologies@gmail.com or you can send me a private message on this forum.

I thank you all for you love and support, whether from afar or from the Discord group we have going; you are all appreciated!

10 Likes

LITWTMH Update #6

Hello everyone!

After much criticism and direction, plus with the overall from DarkToonLink45, the new logo is here!

I am very happy with how this turned out and it looks amazing in the game GUI! All credit for artistry goes to DarkToonLink45. Thanks, man!

Other than the logo being redone, the game is progressing with gusto! We are really working hard on fine-tuning and detailing the beginning scenes in hopes of creating a demo (again, it is going to be super limited in what can be done but should give enough feel to how the game/story will be played).

I thank you all for your support! Also, don’t be afraid to ask questions if you have any: I am open for discussion.

24 Likes

Looks nice and clean, DarkToonLink really hit it outta the park with the logo.

1 Like

Yeah, he did! I am very happy with his work.

LITWTMH Update #7

Hello, WGF community! I hope all is well with you all!

I have received quite a few DM’s about the game regarding what it will contain, in detail, and after answering those DM’s I figured I would update the original post with a breakdown of the game. Scroll to the very top to read the new and improved description. :slight_smile:

Other than that I have good news on the GUI; my team members and I have been working on buttoning up the GUI to get a really good feel for this game that will both satisfy and please the eyes, as well as speak volumes to what this game is about. I plan on revealing the GUI once it is done for all of you to criticize.

Stay tuned!

7 Likes

I cant wait to see what you and the team have come up with

1 Like

Health and Mobility? Love it when games include stuff like that. I’m very intrigued! Count me in.

2 Likes

Thank you for the support, my dude! I really went all-out with the realism in this game. Hope it pays off well!

where it says health problems, how much is that? are we talking gaining perspective kind of health impacts?

Things as minor as mobility issues and hurting feet, to heart attacks and diabetes. This game will have it all.

There will be variables and counter-measures to avoid some health issues, but others will be unavoidable. There are ways to avoid diabetes and heart attacks, but you cannot avoid the aching feet and back.

3 Likes

LITWTMH Update #8

Hello community!

Exciting news! We are opening up our Discord group to the entire general public. What does this mean if you join?

You can post suggestions for the game
You can see updates as they come out
You can talk with the team and ask questions
You can vote in polls
Betas will be accessible here

I am opening up this Discord for all of you who wish to keep up to date and to have a more personal connection with the team and me. Updates and posts might become less frequent on WGF in lieu of the Discord.

I hope to see you there!

2 Likes

The invite are expire can you post it again

Sure thing! Hold on a moment

DISCORD INVITE #2 (first one expired) Discord

If you guys want to join, just let me know. I won’t post another Discord invite, but I will personally invite you if you DM me with your Discord information.

2 Likes

Looks great! Really looking forward to the result, or at least the demo, in due course. Best of luck.