Love is the Way to My Heart - CLOSED

Merry Christmas!

11 Likes

good work on tina helping herself get better

2 Likes

The group in the Discord have spoken! I will release the remaining 3 cards over today and tomorrow. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I forgot that I will be away from home tonight and tomorrow, so here are the rest of the cards.

9 Likes

7 Likes

Iā€™m hoping that one of the 3 remaining girls is one taller than the rest of the cast, you know, like 6 feet tall or something like that, something that is realistic enough to fit in the real world and with this cast, Im sure i have seen tall&chubby girls.

For now im loving the concept and designs of the girls, they all seem sooo diferent and if this is well done, probably worthy to make a diferent run of the game for each girl. Keep it up!

All the girls have been posted already, and I guess Abigail is the tallest with 5ā€™9ā€™ā€™

Well then Happy Holidays.

1 Like

A quiz for those interested in submitting anonymous answers! It is 10 questions long and relates to WG and interactive fictions. If you have already taken this quiz via the Discord please do not take it again. I donā€™t want the results skewed.

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/XqpX0doN

12 Likes

Will we get to see the results of the quiz at some point? Iā€™m interested to see how people answer these questions

3 Likes

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/r/DGKovljS

The results.

8 Likes

Iā€™m surprised that so many people picked <300. For me, 300 pounds is only the beginning, but different strokes for different folks.

4 Likes

Dude, same hahahahah!

5 Likes

Only about a quarter, including the ones that went <200 as well. 76% went higher. But Iā€™m totally with you. As long as itā€™s not inconvenient, and the person isnā€™t immobile, Iā€™m good.

1 Like

@DanielPhrisma @FoolAtHeart I did refine the question in ā€œThe Ultimateā€ quiz by separating fantasy attraction from IRL attraction. IRL I would never want my wife to be heavier than 500 pounds because at that point quality of life significantly drops and health is drastically effected like bad knees and back, trouble breathing, easily fatigued, etc. I like a large woman but I like an active woman, too. In my fantasy I can easily say I wouldnā€™t mind an immobile person as in my fantasy no one is getting hurt.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s really what I was trying to get at. In the real world, 300-500 is likely as far as Iā€™d be willing to go, for the same reasons. I have asthma (it hasnā€™t bothered me for a long time), so I know what itā€™s like, in very limited instances, to have respiratory issues. Itā€™s scary. And if that was happening 24/7ā€¦itā€™d be a living hell. So, no worries. I get you, 100%.

1 Like

I totally biffed on posting the other survey: favorite girl out of the 14. https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/IQWFILEQ

2 Likes

POLLS END NEXT WEEK! Just a reminder. :slight_smile:

It has been a while since I have updated the forum with updates for LITWTMH, so here is an official update of 2021.

As you all know there are 14 love interests to choose from, each having a unique personality, look, and story arc (yes, there are story arcs in this sandbox. :slight_smile: ), and with that comes dedication and devotion to each one. Right now we are working hard on the Kelsey story line but I would love to have all 14 incorporated sometime in my lifetime XD So, I am reaching out to the community for writers that want to write exclusively for 1-2 girls. It would make the project go by much quicker and it would help alleviate the stress of having to contain 14+ personalities in my head! The way I write is I get into character and it becomes a lot on top of managing, directing, coding, editing, and so on. If you guys are interested on coming onboard with us PLEASE shoot me a message here or in the Discord. We can talk in private.

Other than that, expect MUCH more communication and dedication to the game this year. Last year was a shit-show for most people, I included, but this year is a fresh start, and I plan on MAKING this year great for LITWTMH!

8 Likes

Update #???

Hello WGF! Itā€™s been a while!

Like I stated way earlier I am going to be updating my Discord channel way more often than I do here, so be sure to join us in the Discord!

Lately we have been working hard at finishing a scene and I have a quota of finishing 1 scene every month, so that way I can keep to a timely schedule. Itā€™s hard to maintain a constant working on LITWTMH with having work being so busy, but as of yesterday I found out that engineering has caught up and I am now going to be working 9 hours a day instead of 10, which will be helpful for reducing stress and increasing my productivity overall. We are still looking for editors and writers, so donā€™t hesitate to ask me about a position on the team!

Other than that I hope you all have a great day!

9 Likes

Update:

Hello, WGF! Itā€™s been quite a while since I have updated you guys!

Things have been odd. Iā€™m going through some changes with my mood-stabilizer medication and am transitioning to a new one and havenā€™t been very stable this past week. Understandable, considering they are mind-altering drugs.

Regardless, the game progresses, albeit slowly as of late. Iā€™m doing the absolute best that I can, and am looking to bring on a few more members. Iā€™m always looking for members :slight_smile: Specifically coders, but also some writers.

Hopefully all is going well for you guys!

17 Likes