Lulabelle’s Big Adventure New Host

The comic is now moving over to Comic Fury at: Lulabelle's Big Fat Adventure - Page6
It’ll still be based on reader input, so leave a comment there if you want :hearts:.

1 Like

looks like the site is down… shame ’ ^’

Yeah. It’s back up again, but I’ll be hosting it on Deviantart as well from now on: Princess-Dumpling - Hobbyist, Writer | DeviantArt

I just noticed that you have not been putting your topics into categories. Please make sure to do that in the future. I will be moving this topic to the projects category.

As for your “Lulabelle’s Big Fat Discord” topic, I will be deleting that topic as it is also not in the correct category and really should be an edit or an additional reply to this topic.

Ah, thanks. It honestly didn’t occur to me that this counts as a project :sweat_smile:.
Link to the discord: Discord
Once again, credit to @NoNoYes for the idea and helping set it up.

It’s been a while since I’ve updated, so today I’m officially putting this comic on pause.
I’ve fun making it but even a doofy MS Paint comic like this takes quite a bit of time and effort. Between my studies, job hunting and personal projects I would like to focus on, I do not have as much time for this as I did before.

Though I do not have any solid plans, my next break period is mid-December, so expect a return around then.

Semi-related: Sorry for the discord server suddenly disappearing. My phone was stolen and, though I got it back pretty soon afterwards, at the time it was quite scary and I was in a hurry to delete all of my social media. I’ll bring the server back along with the next update to the comic itself, unless anyone wants it back sooner for whatever reason.

Hello DumplingKing it’s good to see you’ve updated. You had me worried there for a moment. I was ready to beat the thief within an inch of his life. Enjoy college and I hope things get better for you.

1 Like