Lulabelle's Big Adventure

Panel1
Ah, your 19th birthday. After a lifetime of doing nothing much at all, you have decided to go out and make a name for yourself as an adventurer. Before you can do that however you will need to, well, make a name for yourself. Indeed, 19 years of indecision have been leading to this moment and now you must decide what everyone will call you from now on…

Hello. Here begins a first attempt at an interactive comic.
Leave comments to influence the story.

Suggesting the name: Lulabelle

Panel2
Inspiration strikes! You have decided to dub yourself Lulabelle. With the hard part out of the way, you head outside to rescue maidens, or whatever adventurers do.

Map%201
Ah fresh air. You kind of wish you had tried it sooner. Oh well, no point in dwelling in the past, it’s time to decide where to start your adventure.

Panel3
Choices, choices…

Gingerbread house :slight_smile:

The sweet smell of candy is the tiebreaker. You decide to head into the gingerbread house.

Enter1
Enter2
Enter3
Panel4
You discover that the inside of the house is as dedicated to the candy theme as the exterior, minus a few weird posters.
Unless the paper is edible? That would be weird.

Then again, technically, all paper’s edible if you’re brave enough…

1 Like

Find the gingerbread TV and watch some Netflix

CreamDoor1

CreamDoor2

CreamDoor3

Oh come on, as if there’s such thing as a gingerbrea-

Panel5
Oh!

Panel6
Ah!

1 Like

“Hey, good lookin’! I heard a pretty lady lives here, but they didn’t mention you were GORGEOUS!”

(I guess flatter the witch… And lie?)

1 Like

Assert your dominance and suplex the witch

1 Like

Panel7
WitchMad
“W-who the h-hell are you! G-get out before I turn you into a frog!”

“Hey, good lookin’! I heard a pretty lady lives here, but they didn’t mention you were GORGEOUS!”
Flirt

WitchLove
“G-gorgeous… Y-you broke into my house just to say that?”

Panel8
She runs over and hugs you.

Panel9

Assert your dominance and suplex the witch

Panel10
Panel11
You take the opportunity to suplex the witch.

Panel12
In accordance with the law of the land, you own this house now.

1 Like

Ask the witch what’s for dinner and enjoy some witchcoms on TV

Panel12b
"You want to s-stay? I mean, uh, of course you do,hehe!

YayCandy
“Ta-da! More candy! I’m, uh, still trying to figure out how to summon anything else…”

Panel13
With plenty of food ready, the witch puts on an episode of Fiends.

FiendsTV
It’s kind of hard to follow, but the show seems to be about an order of witches sharing an apartment, unaware that one of them is a demon. It seems pretty alright.

Panel14c

Panel15c
Hm? The witch seems to be up to something…

Panel16

Handholding2
Oh!

1 Like

I believe there was a misunderstanding when you asked if interactive fiction projects where allowed on the site @DumplingKing. The projects themselves are allowed to be talked about and distributed through weight gaming, but a thread like this is very close to RPing which we consider out of scope for our site.

Due to this I am closing this topic. If you have questions feel free to message me or any of the staff.